DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Check out my decor!
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good birthday present ideas to get a 4 year old boy? I bought some clothes, but I would like to get him something he will be excited about because you know how it was when you were little getting clothes... boring!

So... any ideas would help.

TIA ~ Lindsay

·
Texas Stangs Racing
3,595 Posts
my sons 4th bday was monday and hes really into star wars

so i got him darth vader helmet where it has prerecorded sayings and changes his voice when he talks

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
99shestang said:
What are some good birthday present ideas to get a 4 year old boy? I bought some clothes, but I would like to get him something he will be excited about because you know how it was when you were little getting clothes... boring!

So... any ideas would help.

TIA ~ Lindsay
Do you even know the kid? if so, you should know what they like

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
ClockwrkOrangeS4 said:
kids like plastic bags, 4 may be a little too old though
supposedly he's smart, might have to geta colorful bag, or paint something on the outside

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Ted said:
supposedly he's smart, might have to geta colorful bag, or paint something on the outside
Is it just me or does everyone think their kid is smart? I mean, did they lower the standards for grade level reading because most kids I talk to (little brother is in little league) are fucking stupid.

I'm sure if someone taped an M&M to the inside of that plastic bag the kid would have some fun.

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
poopnut2 said:
Is it just me or does everyone think their kid is smart? I mean, did they lower the standards for grade level reading because most kids I talk to (little brother is in little league) are fucking stupid.

I'm sure if someone taped an M&M to the inside of that plastic bag the kid would have some fun.
no one wants to admit when their kid is a fucking moron

1 - 20 of 44 Posts