DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike Riders! Joe Rocket jacket for sale! [SOLD]

SOLD! Traded the Jacket for some cash today w/ Duncan. Thanks again man!

Later,

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MaddHatter said:
What size is it? How big are u and was it too small or too big? :D
It's a medium ... and it's too small. I tried one on at the local shop and <B>thought</B> it fit ok (was in a hurry). This one fits exactly that ... ok ... until I'm bent over on my bike with my arms extended. :( I'm 6'0 205lbs (again, I don't know why I didn't just order the large). I'd imagine it'd fit anyone ~180lbs or so. I'd be glad to let whoever try it on before taking their money. :)

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
good jacket and seller guys, good luck damon!

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
still have the jacket??? I'm a little smaller than you but wouldn't mind trying it on just to check

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Damon, is that the jacked you were wearing that day we met up at HOOTERS? If so, it is a pretty sweet looking one.;)

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Jacket

Duncan said:
I have $75. Let me know where you want to meet.
Sounds good man. We can meet in The Colony at that Super Wal-mart if you want anytime between now and New Years. Just let me know when is good for you. I sent you an email and PM.

Thanks,

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KevinH78 said:
Damon, is that the jacked you were wearing that day we met up at HOOTERS? If so, it is a pretty sweet looking one.;)
Nope, that was my other Joe Rocket Jacket that fits a lil better. :D heh

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kpc01 said:
still have the jacket??? I'm a little smaller than you but wouldn't mind trying it on just to check
I still have it ... but need to give Duncan some time to respond since he actually posted first. If things don't work out with him I'm more then willing to meet up with you so you can try it on and check it out.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
ok...just let me know what happens and I'll come check it out if you still have it thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts