DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the kdale staff.

it was a great day of racing, gates were open early, the track was hooking just as good as the last cruise, and all the classes were well organized.

a special thanks to brooks/turbostang for dealing with everyones BS and still getting this thing together after a lot of talking about a missing hutto and other issues. I myself doubted how good the cruise would be without him, but i will admit i was wrong and thank you for being patient and helping many members have a very fun sunday.

cant wait till next time... :D

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
what he said.......... :cool:

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
Roger that! Thanks Brooks. I've always wanted to go take my car to the track but have been hesitant. You convinced me to actually go ahead and do it. What a deal for a newbie.

·
Boneless
3,226 Posts
Absolutely, Thanks everyone!!

Thanks slo95.0 for making a faster N/A pass than me in my own car... :mad: :D

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
Everyone is quite welcome - and I will do it again. I think it would probably be best if the next cruise is laaaaate summer or possibly even into September. I don't think the turnout would be quite so good in the Texas summer heat.

I just set this deal up and the staff at TXR did a fantastic job accomodating us and our every need. I was told by some of the staff at TXR that we cought them by suprise last time with the turnout. I told them this time there will be "more" people ... damn there was ALOT more people this time - lol.

I had a blast today, the weather held out and there were no problems. I can't believe it. I can''t wait till next time.. maybe I'll get to race ! :eek:

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turbostang said:
Everyone is quite welcome - and I will do it again. I think it would probably be best if the next cruise is laaaaate summer or possibly even into September. I don't think the turnout would be quite so good in the Texas summer heat.

I just set this deal up and the staff at TXR did a fantastic job accomodating us and our every need. I was told by some of the staff at TXR that we cought them by suprise last time with the turnout. I told them this time there will be "more" people ... damn there was ALOT more people this time - lol.

I had a blast today, the weather held out and there were no problems. I can't believe it. I can''t wait till next time.. maybe I'll get to race ! :eek:
i agree on the sept idea, be a good match time before FFW so the big boys can do some tuning. you can do it on the 2nd for my bday lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts