No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted on a Cavilier with a picnic bench spoiler at the local Walgreens:

"If speed kills, I'm a dead man"

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
Back in the late '70's, I saw a Rolls Corniche on the tollway with "My other car is a Rolls Royce" on a bumper sticker....Damn that was cocky...

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Growin up we had a 69 Rolls and I used to keep a jar of Grey Poupon in the glove box just in case someone asked....NO SHIT. I loved riding in that car, it got more looks than a homecoming float rolling down the highway and rode and drove excellent even though it was 20 years old when we had it. Those are really nice cars.

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
I see 20 year-old Rolls Royce's that look BRAND NEW! Hand built, hand painted, interior is hand sewn, engines are hand made...far from some shit-box made in Korea for damn sure...

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
AL P said:
Growin up we had a 69 Rolls and I used to keep a jar of Grey Poupon in the glove box just in case someone asked....NO SHIT. I loved riding in that car, it got more looks than a homecoming float rolling down the highway and rode and drove excellent even though it was 20 years old when we had it. Those are really nice cars.
did you ever get to roll down the window and offer some? lol

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yesterday Jim and I saw this girl in a Honda Civic w/a rainbow air freshener and a bumper sticker that said "Eve was framed..."

I wonder if she bats for the home team? :eek: ;)

·
Gone but never forgotten
16,950 Posts
How about "My drop-out kid beat up your honor student!"

~or~

(on an old vw bug) - 0-55mph in 5...minutes...well, it was funny at the time

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts