DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find out a belt number so that i can take the A/C compressor off the car....I jut need to find that out so that i can get a shorter belt...hehe thanks for any help..:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry i forgot to mention it was a 92 5.0 Come on someone is bound to have a short belt set up...hehe..:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the hard part about taking the smog pump off? Anything at all of just a few bolts? Cause i'll jack that piece of crap too...haha.thanks for the numbers..heh:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LoL! Hopefully mines not like that..hah, anyways, cool, i'll go get a belt and come home and strip that crap, and strap on the new one...hehe thanks again
:D

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
I would measure first...this may sound weird, but before i swapped my motor.. i had a 73 inch belt on without the smog, put a new motor in.. and the 73 was too big.. so i went to a 71. Might want to check... dont know where i lost 2 inches at.. but ehh..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool, i justgot the 71inch belt.....Make it easy hehe...Anyways, so what all do you have on your stang?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey the 71 inch was alittle small, do you think i should go with a 72 and see what happens or try again with the 71? Cause if i use the 71 its going to be really really tight with the tension off..:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.