Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 25.6%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the holidays upon us and many beers to be consumed by all in the coming weeks, I ask you a question. What is your beer of choice? When you head to the store to pickup that 12 pack or case or keg, what will you be leaving with(other than a grin:D)?

now to clear things up, I mean at the beer store, not some wheels off/never heard of beer at flying saucer or something, a beer you can buy at the store

·
How you doin'
25,872 Posts
i'm old fashioned, i like a good 'ole coors light every now and then. ...of course "now and then" doesn't come by very often. i could probably count the amount of beers that i've had this year on one hand.

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Well, from your list either Shiner or Corona. Also Fosters for "easy to find beer." If you're willing to go to the Liqueor Store, there's always Spaten, Warsteiner, and you can sometimes find stuff like Boddingtons or Belhaven. I also dont mind the Guinness or a Dixie Blackened Voodoo.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Guinness for the "I'm not doing anything else today except drinking beer and watching football" days. Some light beer concoction for the "I'm having a beer for lunch and need to work in the afternoon" days.

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
13,421 Posts
Fat tire tastes like just that . . . A TIRE :eek:

<--- Coors Light drinker ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.