DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, many foxbody owners might not admit it but the mods i did to my car all paid off last night, i know ill get crap "he was a stock ls1" but yeah a buddy and i (blue lt1) headed to the frys parking lot last night in garland and found a nice little black ls1 (he said it was bone stock) we headed to some side road and we raced from a 15, 25 and dead stop and i got him from the dead stop (i have 205's on the rear :D) and the punches, oh my he didnt stand a chance!! But ill quit ranting, its nothing big that i beat a stock ls1 but to me it is, that made my night!! :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it was a m6 (that stands for 6 speed right??) z28!! One of the newer ones with those gawd awful ugly wheels!! :D But on christmas day my brother and i raced from like a 30 punch down 30 and i had him by half a car until 4th, 2nd gear punch....he has a 01 ws6 with a lid and some kinda exhaust with a cutout!! I have a little weight advantage but oh well!! :D

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Evil 93Coupe said:
But on christmas day my brother and i raced from like a 30 punch down 30 and i had him by half a car until 4th, 2nd gear punch....he has a 01 ws6 with a lid and some kinda exhaust with a cutout!! I have a little weight advantage but oh well!! :D
Wanna Race ??

I know, I know......Sorry Davey boy !!
:D

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Evil 93Coupe said:
Sure!! :D, come to Mesquite tonight!! And i know rich knows his way around Mesquite!!
Yes indeed, I lived there for many moons. However I wont be able to make it out there tonight. I Might be getting out of work a little earlier than I originally thought,if so I will be heading to the speedtek dyno day. Ill pm you if I do. :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats cool, i probably dont stand a chance since i hear u are a fast ls1 but like the red one (ws6, ugly HUGE wing) i raced last night with borla exhaust, all he did was make alot of noise and stay behind me!! :D, but there are 2 other dudes with foxbodys that are both on juice, one carbed other injected and theyll run u!! :D

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
I sure hope your not talking about esau and kelly cause they both got drug even with the aid of those bottles......lol. Im just kidding, my car is not that fast but I will run ya. I aint skeered (I think I read that on the back of a pickup truck one time).
:D

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
I bet he's thats the dumbass I ran in my brothers car, he was talking mad shit but I never drive my brothers car so when I got up next to him i didnt turn off the traction control and the car bogged really bad. He jumped out and when I started reeling him in at about 70-80 mph he shut it down and proclaimed victory.....what a dipshit, I told him what happened and asked him to race again and he said " No, I already beat you once" I was like what a friggin dumbass, his car is quick but its no match for the Vette like he thinks it is. I would have walked his ass if I wouldn't have made a stupid mistake Like I did. And whats up with shutting it down at 80 mph ??? what a dork, even his freinds were asking him why he shut it down so early. He drives a white Cobra (looks stock) he's spraying a 125 shot. A real winner if you ask me....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.