DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to wish everyone on here Merry Xmas. I also want to say be thankful for the friends you have. Be very thankful for your family too.

I lost my girlfriend this time last year to a drunk driver. The last words I said to her were hateful. So no matter how stressful this time of year may be, just be thankful for what you have.

I want to say thanks to everyone on this board for making me realize I have a lot of friends out there, and that's what this board is all about.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

· Banned
31,053 Posts
I feel ya man... I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope you have as good a holiday season as possible.

this is my first xmas after losing my little brother... it's not the same, but just want you to know I feel ya.

keep your head up,

Forrest

· Registered
4,262 Posts
You have a great holiday guys! Im sorry for your losses and empathize. Please take it easy and be careful this time of the year.

· Registered
3,103 Posts
redGT said:
I want to wish everyone on here Merry Xmas. I also want to say be thankful for the friends you have. Be very thankful for your family too.

I lost my girlfriend this time last year to a drunk driver. The last words I said to her were hateful. So no matter how stressful this time of year may be, just be thankful for what you have.

I want to say thanks to everyone on this board for making me realize I have a lot of friends out there, and that's what this board is all about.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Shit man that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. :( It's tough to stay on good terms with everyone all the time (for me especially), but shit like that makes you think twice... :( :( :(

· Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Same here. I lost my 22 year old first cousin this Summer in a car crash. Merry X-mas to all the members, and don't drink and drive!
I'm Sorry about everyone elses losses, and I definitely agree about not taking time on this earth for granted.:)

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.