DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I was pretty disappointed with the last episode and the flashbacks to life back on Caprica :( Hopefully the last episode will go off with a bang and answer a bunch of questions and not leave us hanging. I started going back watching the first couple of seasons and they were pretty good. Everything pretty much went to shit when they landed on New Caprica and except for the one episode "Exodus", they've all been pretty much garbage IMO.

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was pretty disappointed with the last episode and the flashbacks to life back on Caprica :( Hopefully the last episode will go off with a bang and answer a bunch of questions and not leave us hanging. I started going back watching the first couple of seasons and they were pretty good. Everything pretty much went to shit when they landed on New Caprica and except for the one episode "Exodus", they've all been pretty much garbage IMO.
The last episode was awful. It didn't really answer much so I am hoping for more in the next one as well. Supposedly it is supposed to be a shocker but we'll see.

·
UFO Club Member
1,527 Posts
the Battlestar Galactica will be destroyed, I'm guessing many of the main characters and cylon characters will die (Rosslen obviously)

My theory is that they will throw down in a battle and in the end a the survivors will call a cease fire and split up and go there seperate ways (like the original colonies did on Kobal).

Cylon group goes on own
Hybrid of Final 5/humans go own way
Human group goes own way

3 new "colonies"......

OR

Everyone dies except Caprica 6 and Baltar and they take Hera to look for a new place to live (adam and eve type thing)

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,859 Posts
I'm surprised that only Rosslin died. Everyone knew from the 1st season that she would die at the end of the series. I figured Adama would go out in a blaze of glory instead of settling down on a mountain side.

I loved seeing Cavil eat his pistol. That was unexpected.

·
UFO Club Member
1,527 Posts
Well my theory was wrong. Interesting ending though. The real "earth" is our earth and they are our ancestors and we are repeating "the cycle".

Kara was an angel. Gais and Caprica 6 both saw "angels" that looked like each other.

I felt bad for Apollo though. Dad goes off somewhere to die, Kara disappears, his ex wife is gone. I don't think he was even President anymore. Kinda sucky ending for him.

·
Nobody
1,803 Posts
Well my theory was wrong. Interesting ending though. The real "earth" is our earth and they are our ancestors and we are repeating "the cycle".

Kara was an angel. Gais and Caprica 6 both saw "angels" that looked like each other.

I felt bad for Apollo though. Dad goes off somewhere to die, Kara disappears, his ex wife is gone. I don't think he was even President anymore. Kinda sucky ending for him.
I loved the ending, my take was that Starbuck was more of a Jesus type figure than an angel, with the whole death and resurrection and leading them to salvation thing.

Not many shows finish well, and I liked how they wrapped this one up. If the Lost crew can do half as well, I will be happy.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
trying to get into it, not sure how many more episodes i am going to watch.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I watched it a few months ago and wasn't to impressed. To damn slow to build up. Hope it gets better.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
was here another episode? or was it basically the same as episode one?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Guess I was wrong. There is an episode 2.

Episode 2

1 - 20 of 25 Posts