DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe it, I have never been banned from anything. I didnt even say a cus word ( Just a small flame to spark things up for SLP day in February) but the fugger (Kadin) Banned me for 21600 seconds.......how long is that anyway ??
:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kadin is a friend of mine, you MUST have done something really screwy to upset him. By the way he must not be too upset with you as he still kept his sense of humor (21600 secs) :) .

Later, Ron H.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I'm glad things are a little bit more lenitent(sp?) around here

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

·
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
7,210 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
I cant believe it, I have never been banned from anything. I didnt even say a cus word ( Just a small flame to spark things up for SLP day in February) but the fugger (Kadin) Banned me for 21600 seconds.......how long is that anyway ??
Congratulations! You finally popped that cherry. :D

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Sounds like you need to try harder.....

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was wondering what kind of gay group would call themselves "Homies". So I just commented on it and it got a "VERY LITTLE" out of hand. Isnt that kind of gay though ??
I think I should have been able to ask that.....Maybe thats why I only got banned for 21600 seconds.....:D

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Well, the way I see it is that you are going to get banned anyway so you should go on in with guns blazing....

"Only a group of cocksuckers would call themselves the HOMIES!!"

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
I've got three user IDs collecting dust over there. Banned forever. I'm still trying to figure out why... :D

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NickSVT03 said:
I heard that ls1.com doesnt like little mexicans that run their mouths too much!:p

I wrote a very sarcastic letter of apology.....I dont think they are going to get it though.

Nick, Nobody likes you .....shut up.

SlvrTA......This is Rich, Greg's brother....we look alot alike but he has more money and a nicer car than me......:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.