1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Ban the turdnugget.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
There comes a point where someone is so bafflingly stupid that it isn't even funny any more. He has reached that point. I usually would say let them stick around until we run them off, but if I've ever seen a prime candidate for a banning in the interest of the general mental welfare of the site, it's this douche.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
There comes a point where someone is so bafflingly stupid that it isn't even funny any more. He has reached that point. I usually would say let them stick around until we run them off, but if I've ever seen a prime candidate for a banning in the interest of the general mental welfare of the site, it's this douche.
Wow. I guess it's a good thing I haven't paid any attention to him.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
If we start banning dumbasses and people that disagree with conventional ideals this place will be dead. Let him have his opinions...no matter how stupid. From some of your posts you arent too bright either...want EJ to ban you too? :rolleyes:

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
Voted first, then read Eric's post. I'd like a re-vote.

I'd personally like to see Michael David Walker break into my house and then rape his face with a shotgun.

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
has any of the lets ban someone polls ever ended with a mod really banning that person for good?

1 - 20 of 230 Posts