DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Out with your mom
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used any of this stuff? It's cheaper than Dynamat and seems to work the same...

:confused:

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
i have read about it online.. It seems really thin and most people I have seen do it used two or three layers... so a lot of it. I personally would recommend dynmat extreme.. retail on dynamat extreme is expensive but you can find it cheaper than 250 a box (36 sq. feet). PM EW if you're interested. I know he carries it because I just bought some.

Jon

·
Out with your mom
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OneBadWagon said:
i can sell it for 60$/10sq feet.

adam
For B-Quiet?

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
OneBadWagon said:
i can sell it for 60$/10sq feet.

adam
Xtreme does not come in 10 sq ft packages but old school original does. The best deal is on 36 sq ft boxes.

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
How much for a 36sq. ft. box of Dynamat extreme? Roughly, anyone have an idea of how much it would take to do an ext. cab ranger? Also, who locally does install.. I am tired of the rattels..:(

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
A monkey can install it. You just need a roller, gloves, razor and time. One 36 sq ft box will do the std cab ranger well. Probably more like 50+ for the ext cab.
<---Installs it for $50/hr.

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
EW said:
A monkey can install it. You just need a roller, gloves, razor and time. One 36 sq ft box will do the std cab ranger well. Probably more like 50+ for the ext cab.
<---Installs it for $50/hr.
Well thats just it.. I dont have a whole lot of free time.. How long would it take you to do and Ext. ranger? ROUGHLY..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts