DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in the mail I received an notice from Bank of America stating that an ATM deposit was wrong and they are subtracting a $100 from my account. Not to long ago I deposited a fair amount of cash into the ATM, so I called and they stated that I was $100 bucks short of my original deposit. I know the correct amount was deposited. So I bitch about someone that checked the atm couldn't friggin count or was stealin'. After arguing with this asshole for 30 mins he finally said he would credit me the $100 and reminded me that people make mistakes sometimes at their banks. What was cool is he put me on hold for awhile and he said he reviewed the video recording of me depositing the money that day. Anyways had to rant.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep...B&A sucks. I have a reg. checking account. Although if I deposit more than three times at the bank they charge you a fee. Direct deposits don't count but if you physically walk into a B&A more than 3 x's they charge you. A damn fee to deposit money into their bank. I'm switching, anyone have any good things to say about their banks??

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Compass is a good bank, those crack heads give me my money back for the fees that other banks charge me to use that banks ATM!! :D Very nice bank though!!

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I use WaMu (washington mutual) and they are pretty cool, I just use em bc htey are close - fuckers turned me down for a car loan though so I say fuck em

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
I use CCU (Community Credit Union) and I NEVER deposit money in an ATM.

<---Too afraid to stick money in a machine.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Yeah, I use WaMu also. They don't charge for shit 'cept ATM fees. But that's starting to piss me off. I was thinking about switching to Compass bank also...
Are there any in the Carrollton area?
I used to use B of A, and they charged for EVERYTHING!!!!
They charged to use the banks tellers, to use the ATM, to cash your checks, to use their restroom.....
Fuckers.. :mad:

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
I use Marriott Employee Federal Credit Union pretty good bank but the only thing is they only have one branch and thats in Bethesda,MD.. Only charge I get is ATM fees. Iv always had good luck with credit unions.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
i use Frost Bank. If you've ever heard the phrase, "get to know your banker", definitely do it. I love my banker. i have damn near zilch car buying credit. but, if i were to buy a 2001 vehicle, he did a few things to assure i qualify for the lowest interest possible. 7.00% is not bad at all!

for NO credit and a 1998 vehicle, i am paying 10.3% interest.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Credit union of Texas is the best ever!! I have never had a problem getting a loan from them and they are charging me a 5.85% interest on my loan now:) When dealerships wouldnt even touch that. Check them out www.cuoftexas.org

1 - 10 of 10 Posts