DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rebuilt aod and tc would I be better off selling this and switching to a rebuilt c4 with tc and do you think it will be about the same cost wise or will I lose money on this having to get all the extra stuff to swith over I'm on a tight budget and need some input

·
lower case g
2,786 Posts
If the AOD is not built up (performance wise) then I would ditch it for a C4. AOD's can't handle much more power than stock. That's my personal experience anyway.

·
"To Punish and Enslave.."
1,014 Posts
How modified is your car? Is it a daily driver or a strip car? C4 can handle more HP but you may suffer in gas mileage if it is a daily driver. Knowing what your plans for the car is can help you decide which to go with.

·
Bottle Fed
1,865 Posts
trade

hey prez-will you swap that c-4 set up for a complete 5 spd set up minus pedals.. its been rebuilt and has new ram clutch. thanks

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was going to pretty much be a strip weekend crusie around town type of car so I wasnt really worried about gas mileage and the mods are mostly suspension work but I was going to install a 100 shot in the future the motor mod as is are bbk cold air, longtubes, u/d pulleys, also their is a aluminum driveshaft on it to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts