DFW Mustang Forums banner

August 02's Car of the Month!

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  willstang 
#1 ·
Wicked SVO's 1986 Mustang SVO

1986 SVO. 2A Medium Canyon Red. Bi-Spoiler delete option. 69K miles.

Mods
3" down pipe
by-passed BCS bleeder valve
K&N Air Filter

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice!! It is the cleanest i have seen.

#15 ·
evil jose said:
Clean??!! You guys don't see the waterspots on that thing!!!
haha, or the missing lug on the front passenger side wheel.j/k Keith, congrats, now you cant sell it!:p
Jeremy

#16 ·
Thanks all, I'm glad David didn't forget his roots. Finally a 2.3T that makes the COTM. I'm extremely sorry for the pics, those were the only ones I had at the time, and it was short notice as well. you will all see it CLEANER at the MMCM, much much cleaner!

Once again, I'm sorry for the bad pics :( David, hope to see you there so you can take her for a spin....maybe get the bug for another one ;)

Jeremy, no missing lug nuts, just a wheel log thats recessed :)

Sassy.......nevermine, and remove whats on top of your avatar :mad:

Bryan, Thanks, I just wish you would have seen it at least one of the 2 times I've been to your house. Maybe next time.

To Nic and everyone else that posted, thanks alot, the car IS very fun nto drive and I just love it, but lately it's taken a back seat to my new truck :D Love the boost but missed the torque!! Thanks again DFWSTangs!

-Keith

#25 ·
Nice ride brother. From a fellow SVO owner, with all th bs that goes with owning one of these & you know what I'm talking about, when it is running great there in't a better fealing then telling someone they just lost to a 4cylinder.:D

#26 ·
1FST4 said:
Nice ride brother. From a fellow SVO owner, with all th bs that goes with owning one of these & you know what I'm talking about, when it is running great there in't a better fealing then telling someone they just lost to a 4cylinder.:D
and to think i was pretty damn close to buying that car... :(

john, my SVO hasn't run in a log while. i think i have forgotten what it feels like to kick V8 ass. *beating old school IROC Zs with the contour doesnt count*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.