DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've been baggin on my and 93coupett's car so post up some pics of YOUR car. Just interested to see if you own a car that is faster than either one of ours or are you just another "virtual car" wannabe? And before you post, I'm not interested in cars you've worked on, just YOUR car. Don't be shy!
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
You've been baggin on my and 93coupett's car so post up some pics of YOUR car. Just interested to see if you own a car that is faster than either one of ours or are you just another "virtual car" wannabe? And before you post, I'm not interested in cars you've worked on, just YOUR car. Don't be shy!
So you want to see pics of a F150? LOL

Hes a chassis shop owner/operator. Why does he have to have a car to prove his work abitlies?

Mike
 

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beenfetchedlately said:
So you want to see pics of a F150? LOL

Hes a chassis shop owner/operator. Why does he have to have a car to prove his work abitlies?
Just wanted to know if he had a car. Seems to be a trend on here these days. People bashing on others but don't have a car themselves.
 

·
Merry HoHo
Joined
·
32,791 Posts
anyone see Franklin's mount on the front of his car. i think it was for the fuel cell. it was made out of square tubing and unpainted. but you know what, the car is fast, that is all that matters to me.
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
My H-pipe was ugly but it made some power! :) hahahahahaha
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Just wanted to know if he had a car. Seems to be a trend on here these days. People bashing on others but don't have a car themselves.
Id bash too if I was him..and I do....I promise you not many can match his skills on fabrication or building custom one off cages. His work is alot nicer then all the ones on here that you see people saying "Looks good" when in reality that shit looks like Helen Keller welded it up. A good instance is NDSP's turbo setup..


Mike
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Monsoon X said:
My H-pipe was ugly but it made some power! :) hahahahahaha
True it was ugly...The hangers were too...Radiator clamps..lol
 

·
DERP DERP DERP
Joined
·
36,645 Posts
SNEAKY said:
anyone see Franklin's mount on the front of his car. i think it was for the fuel cell. it was made out of square tubing and unpainted. but you know what, the car is fast, that is all that matters to me.
True, look at Andrew's car..






:D
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Beenfetchedlately said:
True it was ugly...The hangers were too...Radiator clamps..lol
picked up what? 20hp with it? I worry about function! Screw form. especially on stuff you hardly see.
 

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Beenfetchedlately said:
Id bash too if I was him..and I do....I promise you not many can match his skills on fabrication or building custom one off cages. His work is alot nicer then all the ones on here that you see people saying "Looks good"
Not the subject of this thread. If the guy does it for a living, he should be good at it. I hear he is slow as molasis in a leap year February which is one of the main reasons I do the work myself. I don't have time to wait on a six month cage install.

Does he own a car that he can race us with or not? Just curious.....
Beenfetchedlately said:
Hes a chassis shop owner/operator.
By the way... What's the name of his shop so that I know not to ever go there? I'll spread the word around to all of my racing friends as well.
 

·
Merry HoHo
Joined
·
32,791 Posts
Beenfetchedlately said:
Id bash too if I was him..and I do....I promise you not many can match his skills on fabrication or building custom one off cages. His work is alot nicer then all the ones on here that you see people saying "Looks good" when in reality that shit looks like Helen Keller welded it up. A good instance is NDSP's turbo setup..


Mike

lets see some pictures of your ram air set up.
 

·
If the shoe fits......
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Beenfetchedlately said:
Id bash too if I was him..and I do....I promise you not many can match his skills on fabrication or building custom one off cages. His work is alot nicer then all the ones on here that you see people saying "Looks good" when in reality that shit looks like Helen Keller welded it up. A good instance is NDSP's turbo setup..


Mike
You can bash my setup all you want, still better than anything you've ever done. I'll be the first one to admit if somthing I've done is crappy, but your just dead wrong on my turbo setup. It isn't the prettiest and it isn't prefect, but it is far from crap and there isn't a single looks like dirt dobber weld on it.
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
SNEAKY said:
lets see some pictures of your ram air set up.
Dont have pics of it....Good try though. I will post pics when I take some though.

Mike
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Cooter said:
come on Mike, post up some pics of some turbo kits you've built!!! :D
I dont build them! Never claimed I did. If I did, I promise you they wont use Flowmaster Collectors, Cooter Brown!

Mike
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Is that an Armitron Special?
No that would be JC's setup. Mine isnt soo far apart..LMAO

But i will post pics when the nose cone is all fiberglassed in and finished. Glad to know you want to know my progress of the Kirk Killa.

Mike ;)
 

·
Is it cold in here?
Joined
·
7,371 Posts
Beenfetchedlately said:
Id bash too if I was him..and I do....I promise you not many can match his skills on fabrication or building custom one off cages. His work is alot nicer then all the ones on here that you see people saying "Looks good" when in reality that shit looks like Helen Keller welded it up. A good instance is NDSP's turbo setup..


Mike

I'd put my cage up against any of his!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 184 Posts
Top