• Joint

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.1%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
Have you ever done knofe hits of like some gooood nugg??

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
Most girls puke or think they feel like they are floating.............................lightweights.hehe:p

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
Ya see.. You forgot a critical caragory.
Knife hits should be treated with just as much respect as blunts or bongs.
KNIFE HIT! KNIFE HIT!

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
FOR THE OLD TIME POT HEADS:

STEP 1: heat thin knives on hot stove

STEP 2: ball up thin ammounts of **** to place on said Knives

STEP 3: cut 20 oz plastic bottle shell at the bottom sealed side so the entire bottom is exposed.

STEP 4: place **** on said knives while mashing the **** tightly between the knives.

STEP 4: rapidly inhale large ammounts of smoke untill lung capacity is full.

STEP 5: enjoy euphoric feeling and repeat steps 1-4.

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Mnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Cannibis Hannibis = is the greek term....

·
None
10,576 Posts
FunFordCobra said:
FOR THE OLD TIME POT HEADS:

STEP 1: heat thin knives on hot stove

STEP 2: ball up thin ammounts of **** to place on said Knives

STEP 3: cut 20 oz plastic bottle shell at the bottom sealed side so the entire bottom is exposed.

STEP 4: place **** on said knives while mashing the **** tightly between the knives.

STEP 4: rapidly inhale large ammounts of smoke untill lung capacity is full.

STEP 5: enjoy euphoric feeling and repeat steps 1-4.
Am i the only sober person who is still trying to figure out where the 20oz plastic bottle shell comes in to this whole bit?

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
Chris98GT said:
Am i the only sober person who is still trying to figure out where the 20oz plastic bottle shell comes in to this whole bit?
You use it to capture all the smoke.

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
Chris98GT said:
It's like a funnel i guess, I'm only friggin' 18 and haven't ever thought about or heard about knife hits until now, of course I quit about a year ago so...

·
yes, jluv
17,230 Posts
This knife hit thing is new to me. What makes it better? It sounds like a pain in the ass.

I prefer good old fashion joints. They are classic.

If it's dro, it does have to go in the pipe or a small bong.

Blunts are cool if you just want to get completely blowed on some swag or if you are sharing with others. Not that I haven't smoked a fat blunt of dro between me and two buddies, but that's just a waste.

The coolest method I have used is an electric bong. A small air compressor with a bowl on one end and a tube on the other. Wow.

Blunt shotguns with a full-faced gas mask, eyes open, breathing through both mouth and nose is intense.

Dimebag-size hits using an Ozarka bottle in the bathtub gravity bong will get you high as a giraffe's pussy also.

But if I had to pick one, give me a zag or a randy and I'll twist up a wolf turd in a hurry.

·
Watch Me Do Me
4,896 Posts
Chris98GT said:
Normally one would use a bigger bottle, Personally we use A Bottle From Joes Crab Shack.. REALLY wide opening, long tube..

Its so the smoke is caught and trapped without spreading out into the air.. it floats up into the tube while you're sucking the smoke up the tube..

Works Great With Dro.

When I Smoked :cool: I smoked from a blunt. But only b/c i wasnt able to smoke out of a bong in peace @ my house. If i were to smoke anytime with anything, itd be a bong.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.