DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey flakey.....where were you today. I made a special trip out there just for you. I should have know you would flake out like some frosted flakes. Just like I said, judging from some past call outs, I knew you would flake. Its okay though. You saved yourself some money and dissapointment.

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
does he owe a no show fee? it's kind like watching a $60 PPV fight and it ends in 1rd.! :mad:

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
so does anybody know where carless chris got those custom aquarium headlight's at? :confused:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
yeah jet where were you at?? i challenged you as well!!

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
7,159 Posts
How can you call foul when you already backed out of the race? I'm mean I still have the pm you sent me....you need me to refresh your memory? Once you backed out, this was no longer top priority for me. Just cause I no showed to a match race you already backed out of, doesn't mean shit to me. I got all season. You backed out of this race first son, remeber that. If anyone's a pussy it's your bitch ass that got scared in the first place. Don't try and flip this sht on me. If you planned on racing me you never should have backed out buy sending that pm. I'll be out soon enough. I'm not worried about you, sorry it's so hard for you to live with that.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
i might like that.. lol

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
7,159 Posts
So you and everyone else don't forget. If anyone owe's a bitch fee it's you butterfly.

Hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My car will not be ready by the 20th. Not the one I was going to race you in anyways. I am still waiting on the motor to get back and the hood is not here yet. Been 6 weeks. Do you want me to start a new thread or is the sufficient?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts