DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you might be interested in this...

http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10907

Originally posted by 302 plus a few:
My current turbo system consists of a 63-1 with a .81 on center turbine and using 2.5" pipes before the turbo. This is what my current turbo collector looks like. My current system has a 3" down pipe splitting into two 2.5" pipes out the back.

I'm wanting to build another turbo system and go with a .84 tangential turbine on my 63-1 and use 2.25" pipes before the turbo with a collector that looks like this. I'm going to build a single 3" exhaust that will exit to the driver's side before the rear tire.

Do you think I will notice much of a difference between these two systems? I hope to gain better efficiency and turbo spool up. If things go well I may go with a .96 tangential turbine on the new system.
Originally posted by Sneaky:
goinf after beenfeltched?
Originally posted by 302 plus a few:
I can do that with what I have....

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
LS1s "NEVER" break.:p

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course, I figure once the turbo guys run out of money blowing thier stuff up, I can pick up a Notch for cheap.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
David Z28 said:
Of course, I figure once the turbo guys run out of money blowing thier stuff up, I can pick up a Notch for cheap.
hell yeah. then you can put your daddy motor out of the leap year car in it. BTW are yall bring that to denton the 31?

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I understood your post correctly, my answer is "I don't think so".

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
SMACK!

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
HobieF3 said:
David is just bitter since he can't beat anything more than a stock mustang..since he has returned to stock.. but just wait till the project mutt is running.. you'll see...

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not bitter, I'm looking forward to finally having a fast vehicle.

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
David Z28 said:
I'm not bitter, I'm looking forward to finally having a fast vehicle.
so you are admitting to having a slow, under-powered turd, that rode on a stretcher to the track the very few times it went?

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your line of questioning is quite anticlimactic. At least come up with something to humor me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts