DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Mr. Baiter
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some JACKASS(es) broke the drivers side window out of my 91 gt. I dont know if they wanted to steal it or what. Nothing was jacked with I.E ignition. The only thing they took was the door handle bezels and the bezels that cover the hole up where the door mirror mounts. WTF was this person(s) thinking. I think I rather have the whole car stolen than them to "part it out" while sitting in my drive way. I mean I had a t5 tranny sitting in the hatch along with everything else to convert to a 5 spd but they didn't touch none of that. What gives? Was this just a random act of violence? Or do you think these people or person was a mustang lover just looking for a few interior pieces to finish his resto?

· Banned
31,394 Posts
sloestang said:
Some JACKASS(es) broke the drivers side window out of my 91 gt. I dont know if they wanted to steal it or what. Nothing was jacked with I.E ignition. The only thing they took was the door handle bezels and the bezels that cover the hole up where the door mirror mounts. WTF was this person(s) thinking. I think I rather have the whole car stolen than them to "part it out" while sitting in my drive way. I mean I had a t5 tranny sitting in the hatch along with everything else to convert to a 5 spd but they didn't touch none of that. What gives? Was this just a random act of violence? Or do you think these people or person was a mustang lover just looking for a few interior pieces to finish his resto?

WTF??! Thats shitty man, sorry to hear it. You get all the parts together for that 5 speed conversion yet?

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
sloestang said:
I mean I had a t5 tranny sitting in the hatch along with everything else to convert to a 5 spd but they didn't touch none of that.
Cool, now that they know what else you have in there, they might as well come back an get it. I'd watch what you say on here about parts that you may or may not have sitting in the car. Just my 2 cents.

G

·
turn on your highbeams when you park your car. if it is stolen, the highbeams cannot be turned off after the column is broken. it makes your car easy to spot and helps your chances of it being stripped or set on fire somewhere.

· YnoT
1,149 Posts
It does make it easier to spot that is correct but it only helps if they drive the car. They used a tow truck on mne :(.

Domestic Violence said:
turn on your highbeams when you park your car. if it is stolen, the highbeams cannot be turned off after the column is broken. it makes your car easy to spot and helps your chances of it being stripped or set on fire somewhere.

· Mr. Baiter
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Attempted Theft of Stang

AbecX said:
Cool, now that they know what else you have in there, they might as well come back an get it. I'd watch what you say on here about parts that you may or may not have sitting in the car. Just my 2 cents.
I thought about that so I moved the car to a different location in a "safe" neighborhood. Maybe it want get jacked with until I can get the window in it tomorrow

· Pogue Mahone!!!!!!
1,223 Posts
Cheap asses couldn't afford to go buy their own. Easier just to steal yours. Sorry, that sucks. some people should be shot for their stupidity

· Mr. Baiter
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Attempted Theft of Stang

talisman said:
WTF??! Thats shitty man, sorry to hear it. You get all the parts together for that 5 speed conversion yet?
Got everything but the clutch, got to come see you for that. As far as everything else I am waiting on you and Cyanide;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.