DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Officers on the Park Springs bridge with radar pointed at traffic headed West.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yep, they did that a while back too.

·
still here
5,885 Posts
nope, they are on the east side of the bridge pointing westward, catching eastbound speeding traffic. Two guys with radar or laser stand on the bridge and get the people speeding, then radio it to one of the 8-10 motorcycle cops standing by and they go bust the person. They do it all the damn time. Go slow when you see a sign saying Park Springs on I20 in Arlington.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
89stang.... you live near park springs?

·
still here
5,885 Posts
I actually live ON Park Springs...park springs and sublett to be exact. the yellow house with the grey mustang( but it's usually in the garage).

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live on the other side of I-20 off of Park Springs.... the neighborhood by the 3 way stop with the flashing lights by Pleasant Ridge.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Damn, yall are pretty close to my house. My street is off of Sublett and Treepoint.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Arlington is a speedtrap! :mad:

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You live on apartment row on Treepoint Bad Bowtie?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
66Deuce said:
You live on apartment row on Treepoint Bad Bowtie?
No, in the houses right across from Kennedale HighSchool.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
so many arlington people, and none of us ever meet up. oh well.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
DonSVO said:
so many arlington people, and none of us ever meet up. oh well.
Hey I broke both rims on the bike, Im stuck @ the house:D

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
a wise man once said, "you never know true pain until you pole vault with your handlebar end and your crotch."

ive done that twice now, both times had me in crutches for a couple weeks with bruises spanning my hip to my knee!! :eek:

i feel your pain.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I used to live off Park Springs back in HS. My dad still has a house back there on Oak Cove, across from Wood Elementary.

I remember racing former Ranger Odibe McDowell down Park Springs. LOL He lived in the house across the street from Fina and drove a green Mitsu 3000 VR4. I had a restored 67 GT 390FE S-code fastback and drug his ass to 80mph. He rolled down the window and I just laughed. Cool dude, I couldn't believe I raced Odibe, the only Ranger to hit for the cycle. Anyway...

Now I'm just a few miles away down Bowen. Arlington peeps should meet up more often, as far away from CiCi's as possible. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yep, I got busted there about four years ago. I used to live in the neighborhood right at the top of Kelly Elliot, between I-20 and Pleasant Ridge.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bad Bowtie... I know around where you live. Did they just build some apartments behind your house?

There is a place we could all meet up ... why doesnt anyone like the Saucer?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
DfwSHO said:
Arlington peeps should meet up more often, as far away from CiCi's as possible. :)
LOL, the real domestics meet @ WinnDixie on Green Oaks and 20 now. Usually.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
66Deuce said:
Bad Bowtie... I know around where you live. Did they just build some apartments behind your house?

There is a place we could all meet up ... why doesnt anyone like the Saucer?
Yea, thats right behind my neighborhood. Im only 17 by the way:)

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is a stone's throw from the track!

I was just saying the Saucer because someone mentioned a meeting place and I agree that the CiCi's parking lot is a f**king joke.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts