DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..say Hello after you've registered...?? Not sure, but just in case: "Hello!"

Newbie of course, but with some experiances and knowledge from almost 40 (well, still only 39...) years on this planet. Biker, engineer, drag racing fan and Swedish, all in one...

Just want to say that I have enjoyed reading your messages for a while and since it looks like I will be around for a while, I figured I might as well join...

Have a good weekend guys, and keep the helmet on. :p

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
Thought noone would notice me until tomorrow morning after 5 Advil and a gallon of water, but here you are....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They can think whatever they want......................as long as their naked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this one earlier today, loved it.
Nope, have never seen a SAAB race unless you concider me being late for work being a race. But I have seen a Volvo-62 drive a high 10. Not much original Volvo parts, though...

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
CBX1000 said:
Quote:
They can think whatever they want......................as long as their naked.
Saw this one earlier today, loved it.
Nope, have never seen a SAAB race unless you concider me being late for work being a race. But I have seen a Volvo-62 drive a high 10. Not much original Volvo parts, though...

That was a funny one.

Sup man, Welcome

·
Registered
823 Posts
Welcome... what are you driving/riding?

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Rider here too - lots of people on the board have 2 wheelers - welcome...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts