DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off do a search and type in the word "fish"; you'll get everything that doesn't relate to the fish that swim:eek:

I need to get some decorations for my fish tank, like plants, sunken ship, rocks, just general stuff. Anyone know of a warehouse, or a store that has a good variety for a fair price? I am in F/W, but will go where ever there is a good shop.

·
Meeeeooowww
17,540 Posts
We go to Fish Paradise on Altamesa

the guy that runs it always seems to know what he is doing
may be a little more expensive than the chain stores, but at least the fish he carries are always healthy

·
Registered
773 Posts
I want to take this opportunity to leech of this thread and find out if anybody knows where some good places to get Terrarium stuff can be found. Including where to get some good, healthy frogs of assorted types. Any ideas on how much to get a 50 gallon terrarium ?

SLOW 77 said:
First off do a search and type in the word "fish"; you'll get everything that doesn't relate to the fish that swim:eek:

I need to get some decorations for my fish tank, like plants, sunken ship, rocks, just general stuff. Anyone know of a warehouse, or a store that has a good variety for a fair price? I am in F/W, but will go where ever there is a good shop.

·
Banned
10,339 Posts
Re: Re: Aquarium, fish products the cheapest?

EquusCriollo said:
I want to take this opportunity to leech of this thread and find out if anybody knows where some good places to get Terrarium stuff can be found. Including where to get some good, healthy frogs of assorted types. Any ideas on how much to get a 50 gallon terrarium ?
PM Frogger, I remember seeing that she was into that stuff at one time...

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
i can get you anything you want for COST just shoot me a pm. the shop i used to work at is in plano but i still have a hook up at the shop so just let me know what ya want i can meet you out there today i am going by later today to get some new fish.

·
Registered
228 Posts
SLOW 77 said:

www.themarinecenter.com

They have the most amazing stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.