DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone Use T-Mobile?

308 views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  mustangfreak 
#1 ·
What do you think of it? How is the coverage area?

#9 ·
Depends....

On what phone you have, it's good if you have the right one, what phone do have or are plaining to get?

#10 ·
I've been with T-Mobile a little over 4 years and no complaints. Coverage can be spotty in some areas but works fine around town for me. When I go to Lake Whitney to my parents house I lose coverage after Cleburne :(

#13 ·
I have had T-Mobile for 3 years with no real complaints. The only problem I have is my bill due dates keep changing. Coverage has never been a problem but I dont travel much. Worked all the way to S. Padre for me.

#17 ·
I have had T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream and never had any serious issues. None that any other company hasnt had. I went all the way to Indiana with my phone and I had a perfect signal when calling home. I also have plans with cingular and sprint. I have let others take over those plans because T-Mobile's service was better in my opinion.

#18 ·
T-TOPPS5.0 said:
I have had T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream and never had any serious issues. None that any other company hasnt had. I went all the way to Indiana with my phone and I had a perfect signal when calling home. I also have plans with cingular and sprint. I have let others take over those plans because T-Mobile's service was better in my opinion.
I've had em' since they were voicestream as well, and on the car trip to Michigan and back I only lost service for about an hour. Plus for the price you can't get the minutes T-mobile offers with any other company.

#19 ·
I have had TMobile for 2 1/2 years now and not really any complaints except the service area is kinda screwy... like Maddhatter said anywhere off of 35 your shit outta luck!
I had full service in Phoenix, AZ but if I went 15 miles east or west off of 35 I lost ALL service! But other than that it's great!;)

#20 ·
I use T-Mobile, and I like them. After I spent some money on a quality phone, I have had no dropped calls, and hit very few dead spots. I travel quite a bit for work, and have never had a problem. If I am on the road, and hit a dead spot, I usualyl regain service within a minute.

A lot of people bitch and moan about them, but I just don't see the problem. I get 3000 anytime minutes for 49.99 a month. I think I pay an extra couple bucks a month for T-Zones as well. Customer Service has always treated me right as well.

#21 ·
BLK02 said:
... like Maddhatter said anywhere off of 35 your shit outta luck!
I had full service in Phoenix, AZ but if I went 15 miles east or west off of 35 I lost ALL service! But other than that it's great!;)
See, I have never really had that problem. None of the jobsites I got to are directly on 35. Most of the jobsites I have been to in the last six months, are in small towns, way off the highway, and I don't have problems.

#22 ·
i have had t-mobile since it was voicestream and have never had any big issues, my mom went to mexico and took the phone and was actually able to call home:eek:
the only problem is if you do go out towards the country their is no signal
also the only other problem is that if you dont make the payment on time they cut the line right off, but after a few words with the manager it dont happen no more :D

#23 ·
One cool thing about T-Mobile phones is that they use SIM cards so you can swap your service between various phones. Also you can store all of your contacts on the SIM and take them with you as well. I've got a couple of phones that I swap in between depending on what I need. Color Sidekick for work and a Ericsson T610 for regular use. Also if you lose your phone pick up a new SIM card from T-Mobile for like $20 and a used phone on eBay and your good to go.

#24 ·
Been with them since Voicestream too. Reception is pretty good in major areas and goes out in BFE. Gotta love $10 extra a month for unlimited text messages (sent 1500 one month!) and mobile to mobile too.

I've been happy with their help on the phone.

#646# for Minutes used too :)

#25 ·
I've had T-mobile for over 2 years now and I'm happy with them. When my wife lost her phone they replaced it with a better one for free. I called them and asked if I have to lose my phone to get a better one for free and they said no and shipped me a better one for free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.