DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
i have t-mobile, and it works great, except for when i go to east texas, to visit my grandfather. it usually loses signal, completely, around kaufman...

brad

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I drop alot of calls and lose service alot

Don't try and take a trip anywhere down 35 and expect to get service... it won't happen

·
Eagles>Cowboys
3,405 Posts
I have no complaints, been with them for 2 years, good plan, good service. I did have a dead spot around my house for like 2 months, but oddly enough it was from those sun solar storms interfering with signals:confused:

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
T-mobile has the smallest digital coverage are of ANY service provider! There monthly plans are among the cheapest with good minutes! But don't sign up with t-mobile and expect to get great serive! :)

·
350z
1,657 Posts
i have used tmo for about 2 years. dont have any problems with signal

i can drive to austin and lubbock with out loosing signal for more than a couple of min.

just get a nokia or samsung phone... they have the best antenna(sp?)

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts

·
Creator of Blue Steel and Magnum
1,722 Posts
Depends....

On what phone you have, it's good if you have the right one, what phone do have or are plaining to get?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I've been with T-Mobile a little over 4 years and no complaints. Coverage can be spotty in some areas but works fine around town for me. When I go to Lake Whitney to my parents house I lose coverage after Cleburne :(

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
Can you hear me now, Get More!!!!!!!!!!!

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
What do you think of it? How is the coverage area?
I have it. It sucks ASS. Seriously. I can't get reception in the entire town on Farmers Branch, and 1/2 of Carrollton.:mad:

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
I have had T-Mobile for 3 years with no real complaints. The only problem I have is my bill due dates keep changing. Coverage has never been a problem but I dont travel much. Worked all the way to S. Padre for me.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Its ok I guess. There seems to be a few more dead spots in town but I have twice as many minuites as Cingular for the same price. Only real complaint is that outside of the city or get off a major highway and no signal. :mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tmobile is good as long as you dont have to deal with the billing dept. They suck! But the coverage is good. I go all over the country and no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I have had T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream and never had any serious issues. None that any other company hasnt had. I went all the way to Indiana with my phone and I had a perfect signal when calling home. I also have plans with cingular and sprint. I have let others take over those plans because T-Mobile's service was better in my opinion.

·
tear'n asphalt in the 68'
1,489 Posts
T-TOPPS5.0 said:
I have had T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream and never had any serious issues. None that any other company hasnt had. I went all the way to Indiana with my phone and I had a perfect signal when calling home. I also have plans with cingular and sprint. I have let others take over those plans because T-Mobile's service was better in my opinion.
I've had em' since they were voicestream as well, and on the car trip to Michigan and back I only lost service for about an hour. Plus for the price you can't get the minutes T-mobile offers with any other company.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have had TMobile for 2 1/2 years now and not really any complaints except the service area is kinda screwy... like Maddhatter said anywhere off of 35 your shit outta luck!
I had full service in Phoenix, AZ but if I went 15 miles east or west off of 35 I lost ALL service! But other than that it's great!;)

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
I use T-Mobile, and I like them. After I spent some money on a quality phone, I have had no dropped calls, and hit very few dead spots. I travel quite a bit for work, and have never had a problem. If I am on the road, and hit a dead spot, I usualyl regain service within a minute.

A lot of people bitch and moan about them, but I just don't see the problem. I get 3000 anytime minutes for 49.99 a month. I think I pay an extra couple bucks a month for T-Zones as well. Customer Service has always treated me right as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts