DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
CHL

Mines should be here in a couple of days......Can't wait to get it!
What do you guys carry and what kind of set up do you have.
I have a pager pal , I am also thinking about getting a shoulder sling.......:D

·
None
10,576 Posts
9mm Beretta compact. Several options for carry depending on clothes.

BTW, that preformed holster I got over at DFW works like shit. The ONLY jacket I can wear that will cover it over is my ski jacket that hangs to mid thigh. if I wear a long shirt or my leather jacket, the tip of the holster and barrel peeks out. It's comfortable, but I need to get a IWB now.

Who had the IWB rig with the flex panel?

·
aka onlya302
2,655 Posts
I just renewed mine last week, I laughed my ass off when I looked at the picture, I look like a thug :D Most of the time I carry my g27, if I think I need extra protection I grab the 21 with my 2 15 round mags, and for those really scary times, the DE .44 Mag comes along for the ride :D

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Chris98GT said:

BTW, that preformed holster I got over at DFW works like shit. The ONLY jacket I can wear that will cover it over is my ski jacket that hangs to mid thigh. if I wear a long shirt or my leather jacket, the tip of the holster and barrel peeks out. It's comfortable, but I need to get a IWB now.

Try Comp-Tac, they make great Kydex holsters

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Re: CHL

greybeast said:
Mines should be here in a couple of days......Can't wait to get it!
What do you guys carry and what kind of set up do you have.
I have a pager pal , I am also thinking about getting a shoulder sling.......:D
Glock 27 in a Comp-Tac Ghurka IWB holster.

Picture of the Comp-Tac Ghurka Holster

Chris98GT said:

I told you that the Fobus paddle holster is not a good idea for carry Chris. I have the same holster for my G27 and I only use it around the house working out in the yard or on the car or something.

onlya302 said:
I just renewed mine last week, I laughed my ass off when I looked at the picture, I look like a thug :D Most of the time I carry my g27, if I think I need extra protection I grab the 21 with my 2 15 round mags, and for those really scary times, the DE .44 Mag comes along for the ride :D
But you are a thug CJ :D

reef93gt said:
Try Comp-Tac, they make great Kydex holsters
Ya, that's what I showed him. Thanks for recommending them to me. I know have three of his holsters and plan on adding a forth sometime early next year.

Chris98GT said:
Thanks for the referral. I've been looking for a tuckable IWB and they've got one : http://www.comp-tac.com/ct_tucker.html

Sometimes you gotta carry AND look nice :) (tucked shirt) Wonder how well it works.
Chris, do yourself a favor and spend the extra money on the Ghurka. The extra hook really adds to the stability of the holster. I've got both and haven't used the Shirt Tucker in quite some time.

Picture of the Comp-Tac Ghurka Holster

Picture of the Comp-Tac Shirt Tucker Holster

Greg (think that's his name) at Comp-Tac is real good about making sure you are happy with his product. He's been at the last two gun shows I've been to and there is another one at Market Hall coming up next weekend. Why don't we go down there and check it out?

·
Banned
2,489 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Re: Jose

reef93gt said:
Jose do I hear a Gun Show GTG forming?:D
I'll be broke but up for looking. Wanna price out a rifle I want to buy in a few months :D

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

evil jose said:
I just need to send mine in :(
I need to send mine in too. I carry my Sig 229 .357 auto in my car, the round in this gun goes thru schools!:eek: On my personal I carry a Star-Firestar .40 cal, very small and yet powerful.;) When I go to church or weddings or bars I carry my Derrenger .40 cal. 2 shooter pocket pistol;) :cool:

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

BOOSTED32V said:
I need to send mine in too. I carry my Sig 229 .357 auto in my car, the round in this gun goes thru schools!:eek: On my personal I carry a Star-Firestar .40 cal, very small and yet powerful.;) When I go to church or weddings or bars I carry my Derrenger .40 cal. 2 shooter pocket pistol;) :cool:
You can't carry at bars :rolleyes: :p

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Re: Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

evil jose said:
Yea you can. If they don't have the 51% poster near the front door you're cool. We got into with some dudes outside of humperdinks about a month ago and my friend pulled out his CHL license to give to the police when they showed up. He told them he was carrying and they put him in the car for carrying a gun into the bar. The other cop went in and there wasn't a poster saying that they made 51% or more of their money from alcohol sales so they let him go.

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Re: Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

evil jose said:
Man you know thats where all shit starts, besides I might come out and someone could be writing shit on my car;) :p :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

BOOSTED32V said:
Man you know thats where all shit starts, besides I might come out and someone could be writing shit on my car;) :p :rolleyes:
Oh henry don't start that shit today... we had enough of that yesterday.

It's a new day... it's new drama.

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

Leif said:
Yea you can. If they don't have the 51% poster near the front door you're cool. We got into with some dudes outside of humperdinks about a month ago and my friend pulled out his CHL license to give to the police when they showed up. He told them he was carrying and they put him in the car for carrying a gun into the bar. The other cop went in and there wasn't a poster saying that they made 51% or more of their money from alcohol sales so they let him go.
I call places that don't have a 51% sign up restaurants :D

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Re: Me too, lazy ass messicans!!!

BOOSTED32V said:
I like those Firestars, I had the 9mm version with Hi-Caps, then traded it off, I still miss that Gun, but you can't find a reasonably priced one anymore.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.