DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I have to give up my girl (Halle)...
She is about a year and a half and was raised by cats, so she is REALLY sweet and smart. She is half lab and half pitt, but does not act like a pitt in the slightest. She is Lab all the way. Loves the water too... I have a kennel you can have with her that we used while potty training her (yes, it's clean)... She is a very cute (SOLID black with gorgous short hair) and lovable dog, and somehow, she can jump as high as my head. She loves frisbee's and playing fetch, and just generally being around people and other dogs... She also gets along with everything from cats to rabbits. We have introduced her to LOTS of other pets and animals and she has NEVER been aggressive (even when the other one was)... She also minds very well. When I take her out to play or got for a walk, I don't even use a leash most of the time. She does exectly what I say all the time without question. If she does need a leash, she doesn't mind at all. Shes a very good dog in every way...

Reason I am giving her away- The leasing company we rent from is horrible about fixing things around our house. The fence is falling apart and has to many holes to patch, but they won't replace it. She is getting out of the holes and running around the neighborhood. People always put her back in the yard and play with her and such (people in my area are cool as hell), but I am afraid the police will pick her up and I will get in trouble, or someone might hit her in a car. She NEVER got out at our other house, so I know she doesn't try to, but these holes in the fence are like open doors to the world.

I just want to find her a good home with good people, that's all I am worried about. A yard is a plus, and other pets are a BIG plus... :)

I wish I didn't have to do this :(, but I do, so please let me know if your interested...

e-mail- [email protected]
AIM- dylanhtwc
Phone- 512-608-6883

·
Caddy Pimp
2,331 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
Why Nick are your wanting to start your own family ??

Wish I still had a house, I would take her off your hands. Hope you find a good home for her.
No dipshit, we have a male pit that is not fixed, so if she is fixed, I might be able to talk my roomate into taking her.

You are just mad because you loooove cows!!;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
sorry you have to give her up.:( wish i could help.

·
yes, jluv
17,230 Posts
Dude, if you really love the dog and want to keep her, get an anchor and a long chain and keep her there when you aren't home. That's what I do with my pit because he jumps the six foot fence. He's got a long enough chain to roam nearly the entire big backyard, but not enough to get out. Either that or fix the fence yourself. There is no reason you should have to give up your dog.

·
Registered
655 Posts
jluv98gt
The Backwards Man

...........................no you can't. and don't give up the dog.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We do, we do. I have been looking at a few shelters when we all can get together and go out. I haven't found anything that is either compatable with my house or children. From what you say she would be a good addition to our familiy as my wife and I have 3 children, 1 boy 10, and 2 girls 8 and 6 we all live in Oak Cliff and have a huge back yard. I work from home and when I happen to be away my grandmother also lives with us and she just loved our last dog several years back, so much so when I would leave for work, Tyson (female unknown mix found at spca) would go jump into bed with my grandmother and sleep there until she awoke. I will have to talk it over with the family as it is a group decision, but if it is true what you have said so far she sounds like a very good addition. I do need some pics ASAP so I can get the ideas flowing here, and if we get past that point I think we would like to come over and play with her for a moment, if this is ok, just to make sure we don't have to be put in the same situation that you are in. Let me know.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wOOp said:
We do, we do. I have been looking at a few shelters when we all can get together and go out. I haven't found anything that is either compatable with my house or children. From what you say she would be a good addition to our familiy as my wife and I have 3 children, 1 boy 10, and 2 girls 8 and 6 we all live in Oak Cliff and have a huge back yard. I work from home and when I happen to be away my grandmother also lives with us and she just loved our last dog several years back, so much so when I would leave for work, Tyson (female unknown mix found at spca) would go jump into bed with my grandmother and sleep there until she awoke. I will have to talk it over with the family as it is a group decision, but if it is true what you have said so far she sounds like a very good addition. I do need some pics ASAP so I can get the ideas flowing here, and if we get past that point I think we would like to come over and play with her for a moment, if this is ok, just to make sure we don't have to be put in the same situation that you are in. Let me know.
You have a PM :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.