DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a friend or anything. I just saw this car at lunch and it seemed to be a real bargain if you were looking for a coupe. It is a 93 5.0 5sp, GC2 maroon ;) gray int, ponies, looks all stock but for an off road pipe. He has the catted H-pipe. It has 93,000 on the odometer. He said he wanted 4700 with stereo (not sure what kind) or 4200 with out.
I did not get his name but his number is 940-390-5872.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a good deal?
decent price?
its still a sharp car.

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
93 coupe

i went and looked at it yesterday. that things a turd!!! paint runs all over every panel, and a dingy interior.

·
Sir Clavin
3,106 Posts
Stay away from Stacy at BBT!!!!!!!!! I have seen some ghetto shit from that fool. He is shady too. I looked at two 93 cobras a while ago that supposedly this guy was selling for his brother, that just bought a new Viper. It was Stacy. I smelled the bullshit already. One had no center caps, sworn to have only been in a minor wreck when both front fenders had about 1 bolt in each, exhaust was welded back on to resemble stock. The other he said had 25K miles, yet the tail lights were siliconed into place, the hood had obviously flew up b/c of the crappy body work and runs in the paint. The best part about it was that it had no inlet tube, MAF, or air box. Oh, mismatched tires were a plus too. Damn, i cant believe i let that one get away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts