DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a friend or anything. I just saw this car at lunch and it seemed to be a real bargain if you were looking for a coupe. It is a 93 5.0 5sp, GC2 maroon ;) gray int, ponies, looks all stock but for an off road pipe. He has the catted H-pipe. It has 93,000 on the odometer. He said he wanted 4700 with stereo (not sure what kind) or 4200 with out.
I did not get his name but his number is 940-390-5872.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
garrison89' said:
cool i have a friend thats lloking for one. Ill let him know.
i think he may take a little less. good luck.BTW its been repainted.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
garrison89' said:
Thanks for the info dude. Are there any planned meets in for the Denton area?
yeah, saturday, we are all getting together to help Markus move, you should come.;)
but for real, not as far as i know. most of the people around here are too flakey. i saw you out at the track sun, car still looks good.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hey i appreciate that man. Yeah im not much on the mustang crowd in denton. There was a guy driving a white coupe with meats on the back driving down carrol the other day and he started to mess with me and i thought, what the heck ill race him. At first i was sceptical because i thought i herd some lopage but anyways. i ended up pulling about a car and a half on his ass. and then the dude wouldent even roll down his window because he was pissed. Yea last sunday sucked. i got there 20 min before it was over and only got 2 runs. I think 9.0 was my best on steet tires, without squeezing. Keep me updated on when yall are heading to the track I want to see someother fellow stanger's run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts