DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canada is welcome here.
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone know where the old insane asylum is in granbury?

a couple buddies and I were wanting to go check it out sometime near the end of this month. i heard it has been closed down for some time now. i know its in granbury somewhere, but i cant seem to find directions. or maybe someone knows a website that could help?

·
Canada is welcome here.
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx! :D i even went so far as to call the cops, saying that i was seeking permission to enter and asking if they knew who to talk to, but even they had never heard of it. :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone know where the old insane asylum is in granbury?

a couple buddies and I were wanting to go check it out sometime near the end of this month. i heard it has been closed down for some time now. i know its in granbury somewhere, but i cant seem to find directions. or maybe someone knows a website that could help?
thanx! :D i even went so far as to call the cops, saying that i was seeking permission to enter and asking if they knew who to talk to, but even they had never heard of it. :confused:
Yeah it's in Acton past the bag gate of pecan plantation on the right after the low water crossing also there's a cemetery with nothing but kids buried in it across the street

1 - 6 of 6 Posts