DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PVC Racing
9,460 Posts
92lxstang said:
Is Denton open all year?? I heard that from someone, but am not postive.

They said they were going to stay open as long as the keep getting racers to come out.

Hicompression- You really think Kennedale rules?:confused: Man then you would loved Denton. There is only one reason why I like Kennedale, and that is they are open on Sunday's, the only day I usually have time to race.

Brandon

·
Highly Compressed
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only reason I think Kennedale rulz is because whenever I have gone there I can run pretty much as many times as I like. It's also close to where I live. The lines aren't long, the track hooks pretty well and the American cars outnumber the ricers. During Speedtek night and test and tune, I have met some pretty cool people. But this probably goes on at other tracks too....can't speak for Denton 'cause I haven't been there. I do wish it was a 1/4 mile track though.....

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Hicompression said:
The only reason I think Kennedale rulz is because whenever I have gone there I can run pretty much as many times as I like. It's also close to where I live. The lines aren't long, the track hooks pretty well and the American cars outnumber the ricers. During Speedtek night and test and tune, I have met some pretty cool people. But this probably goes on at other tracks too....can't speak for Denton 'cause I haven't been there. I do wish it was a 1/4 mile track though.....
Have been recently? The last 2 times I went the ricers outnumbered the domestic's, and as far as hooking well, not for me.:eek:

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Hicompression said:
....went two times in November. Sure there were some rice and struedel burners but the American cars definitely outnumbered the foreign cars.....
I went the last night they were open this season. fairly crowded, but I think there were more ricers than domestics, and the time I went in December it was probably a two to 1 ratio rice to domestic. Now this was on Sunday nights, not test-n-tune so maybe during the week it's different?

·
IA2
22,150 Posts
Friday nights seem to be slower @ denton than saturdays. I went friday a week ago just to watch and had I brought my car I literally could have hot lapped all night long. I read a post from yellowstang about the following saturday night and that it was much more crowded.

I went and ran @ denton a few weeks ago on a friday (the last dfwstangs grudge night) and it was the same way - not much of a wait in the staging lanes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.