DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my mini bikes to forrest a while back and now im missing my toys. I would really like a z50/XR50 but a trail50 might be cool as well. post up what ya got or pm me.

thanks, ben

·
Still Serving Time
1,665 Posts
ride the gixxer

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cooter said:
don't wanna rub it in, but I took the red bike to the GTG last night... I had to fight the ladies off of me!!! :eek:

dude, I believe every word of it. I mean, in all honesty theres no need to try and explain "pimpness" when you can just roll up on that thing :D

and by the way, I believe you did meant to rub it in :p if I get my hands on a Z50 or something of that sort ill be back in. More style than ever-I even have a sticker scheme in my head

·
Registered
201 Posts
i have a buddy thats got a z50 thats pretty bad ass that he's lookin to sell. it's like a little mini motard. i 'll see how much he wants for it

·
Registered
459 Posts
interested in some 4 wheelers 4 sale!

have 2 4wheelers one is a yamaha blaster and the other one is a suzuki lt250r them suckers are fun .if you have any questions call me at (817)721-2857 ask for adrian

thanx,ab

·
Registered
201 Posts
street tire's,top clamp,big bars,new graphics,new seat,new chain,new twist throttle,$700

1 - 14 of 14 Posts