DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
propellerhead said:
If I knew you were going, I would've gone too. Oh well.

Are you going again tonight? Thursday?

I was contemplating it. I will let you know at the end of the day. Supposed to be 80 degrees today. Might actually hook up. :rolleyes:

·
ese mi rey...
2,252 Posts
I'll be there, I drive a white '86 coupe. Our crew usually parks in the hadicapped area in front of the concession stands.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
I'll be there. Nothing better to do. I think I will pack up a six pack to bring out there with me. I 'll get there around 6-6:30.

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It might be a little late when I make it out there. Maybe around 8:30 or 9:00. Hopefully it won't be busy that I'll be able to make a few passes.

I'm gonna get some Freebirds burritos first.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
propellerhead said:
It might be a little late when I make it out there. Maybe around 8:30 or 9:00. Hopefully it won't be busy that I'll be able to make a few passes.

You do know they close at 10:00 right?

·
ese mi rey...
2,252 Posts
propellerhead said:

No use of going if your gonna get there at that time.........

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
propellerhead said:
Is it that crowded at 9 pm? Would I not be able to make 4-5 runs?

Haven't been on a thurday in a while. Back when I did go.....................I would say no. Gets pretty crowded no 10.00 night. Back then the lines would almost be to the concession stand.

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might just call you around 8-8:30, if that's ok. If you're still at the track, then you can tell me if it's crowded or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts