DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Back To Normal
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like good racing weather. I have been trying to make it out to the track for weeks now. Hopefully I can get there this weekend.

-Justin

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
Not without some stickies and some tuning......Kind of worn out after this weekend.

Anyone got a hookup better than Discount tire for 275/40/17 drag radials? Let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
aggie97 said:
Not without some stickies and some tuning......Kind of worn out after this weekend.

Anyone got a hookup better than Discount tire for 275/40/17 drag radials? Let me know.

Lane.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yes Don't Forget Saturday 31st Ford Vs Chevy street shootout.

*Sat Jan 31, 2004
*Gates open at 12:00 noon till 8:00pm
*$15 Race $10 Watch
*Denton Dragway
http://dentondragway.com/

---Rules---

Outlaw Street
-No rules, Run what your brung

Real Street P/A
-Power adders allowed
-Must have current Tag's
-Must have current Inspection
-Must have current Insurance
-Must have both fron seats
-Must have full exhaust & mufflers No cutouts allowed
-All original glass, No lexan

Real Street N/A
-No power adders allowed
-Must have current Tag's

Cheep Street
-poweradders and natural aspiration allowed
-Must run slower than a 7.9
-Must have current Tag's

·
equinsu-ocha!
442 Posts
Beej, you haven't put a new axle in that thing yet? I have already got a new housing, had the axle tubes welded up, installed new gears and minni spool, put the new rearend in and even did a converter swap. I have been a busy mofo in the last 2 weeks. :D

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
CamaroTypeLT said:
Beej, you haven't put a new axle in that thing yet? I have already got a new housing, had the axle tubes welded up, installed new gears and minni spool, put the new rearend in and even did a converter swap. I have been a busy mofo in the last 2 weeks. :D
I put a new axle in it the next day, but The rear is limping, so I hope to get it all fixed up this weekend. :D

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
i hope like hell i can make it this time.

though likely it wont be tuned, and it will be a miracle if Stuff Number 32 is on. ugh

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
I wanted to go but my ride wont be track ready again until the 7th:mad:

·
Back To Normal
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those that are going.......What day will you be there?

I'm talking BJ into going......I think he is just scared that he will get schooled....:p

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
2001 GT said:
For those that are going.......What day will you be there?

I'm talking BJ into going......I think he is just scared that he will get schooled....:p
right, you better be popping of 8.2's because Im gonna be running you down on nitto's :D

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
Beej said:
right, you better be popping of 8.2's because Im gonna be running you down on nitto's :D
beej go to the track and refrain from using slicks....LMAO....yeah right....:p :p

with i could be there to run with y'all. good luck justin, hope ya don't break anything. :)

marcus

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
2cammer97 said:
beej go to the track and refrain from using slicks....LMAO....yeah right....:p :p

with i could be there to run with y'all. good luck justin, hope ya don't break anything. :)

marcus
I really would try, but I can put money down that it will break again. The rear is hurt, and I dont want to race on it.

I should get the new rear in next week. I am getting my other goodies next week too :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts