DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fucking tit bar is advertising on the radio to come to their place to watch football. ROFL!!!!

What is the point? :confused:

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Frogger said:
Multi-tasking? :D

exactly, just think about if you went to one that has a buffet. Eating lunch watching football and seeing nice naked women in the background. I am pretty sure though that it would be overload. "Mmmmm man this food is good and my team is doing really well today and look at the set on her". Which would shortly be followed with a heartattack :D ;)

·
None
12,675 Posts
Is the food really "all that"? The only time I've been to the titty bars is for bachelor parties, so i'm a newbie to the rigors of titty bar buffet's.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Truthfully I have only been a few times and never when they were serving food. I am sure that the food is not very good but I would feel really weird about eating and having a woman come up to you and try and get a dance

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Try the wednesday lunch buffet at the Dallas Men's Club, the food is awesome!

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
breakfast buffet at cabaret is always good too!

they are having some greek fest thing at the Lodge- toga party....greek food free from 6-8 tomorrow night and $2 drinks all night long!

LMAO at multitasking......poor guys must go into overload.....football or naked chick? which way do I look? ;) hell, i would too!

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
i can just see the blank stares of content now......all sitting there in la la land! :)

·
Time Served
3,413 Posts
I think they advertise it that way so Men can tell their significant others they are going to watch the game.

Just watching football at the bar down the street with some buddies sounds better than watching football at the nudie bar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts