DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the results from the ennis event.

They had a paragraph about this guy named allen werl, who got schooled by Chris Little. :D

Haha,

andy werl, now allan werl :D

Insert Donalds avatar here

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
Beej said:
I was reading the results from the ennis event.

They had a paragraph about this guy named allen werl, who got schooled by Chris Little. :D

Haha,

andy werl, now allan werl :D

Insert Donalds avatar here

·
i need a hairdryer!!!!
3,466 Posts
they also had a pic of WES standing there with the tall guy that does tech in T/S and had the name of jermey or something like that also,,, they need to get thier shit together over there at MM&FF, lol:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thehead said:
they also had a pic of WES standing there with the tall guy that does tech in T/S and had the name of jermey or something like that also,,, they need to get thier shit together over there at MM&FF, lol:rolleyes:
that was funny, because they had his car right above that, and actually got his name right.

·
i need a hairdryer!!!!
3,466 Posts
Beej said:
that was funny, because they had his car right above that, and actually got his name right.
yeah , it gave me a chuckle, lol

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Beej said:
They got my name right too. :D Okay, they mispelled it. But who really cares about those details. ;)

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
spankustang said:
I'm dissappointed:( :(
There is always such limited coverage of that event. I don't get it either....It's the best one by far. :confused: But this is why I'm online so much. All print magz lack in one way or another.

·
Registered
921 Posts
wes might have been driving someone else's car.
That has happen to me a couple times. I am not saying
that's what happen,but sometimes it's just what was on the tech card.

ozzie hppracing

·
"MOTOR"
1,551 Posts
yeah, if the do a write up on your car ,more than likely if you told them you used to have have nitrous and now you have a blower ,when it come's out ,you will have 10p.s.i& a 150 shot!:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
I think I am in there this time....for winning the 10 sec. bracket in True Street.

They also have a picture of my license plate bracket that says: NO BOTTLE REQUIRED.

Pretty cool I guess.

Congrats to everyone else who got coverage!

·
American Idol
2,888 Posts
Did anyone notice in the "Horse's Mouth" section of MM&FF that supposedly true street will have a quick 8 shootout on Sunday for the top 8 averages from Saturday? There will actually be a cash payout as well! Finally, someone has seen the light.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts