DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving down Park by 75 in Plano today?

Poor soul curb checked his bullitt rims pretty hard. Must have been fishing for a CD or something, because there wasn't a car within 50 yds of him.

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
sorry, I'am an idiot, i couldn't get that damn bugger off my finger, is was one of those real sticky ones that stretch out but won't come off

jk

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I waited 5 hours, it happened about 11:30am.

I wanted to see if someone posted up some really killer story about how an SUV cut them off and caused them to hit the curb. And how the SUV was driven by a soccer mom talking on a cellphone while breast feeding her infant son.

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:

I wanted to see if someone posted up some really killer story about how an SUV cut them off and caused them to hit the curb. And how the SUV was driven by a soccer mom talking on a cellphone while breast feeding her infant son.
Well, she shouldn't have been breastfeeding her son. but thats what i get for driving. Stupid cops want to take it away just cause i was drinking and driving

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Teds03gt said:
Well, she shouldn't have been breastfeeding her son. but thats what i get for driving. Stupid cops want to take it away just cause i was drinking and driving
It's cool. It made my 3 year old laugh her ass off as she witnessed it. "Daddy, what wus 'dat? Man made boo boo"

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
It's cool. It made my 3 year old laugh her ass off as she witnessed it. "Daddy, what wus 'dat? Man made boo boo"
Well, Someone was chasing me

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:

HA, that is funny. Wait for the BS to come out. A lot on here set
BSMETER off all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts