DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will have beer, and some kind of food for ya. Not a whole lot of hard to move stuff. The couch is going to be the hardest. I am renting a U-Haul, so I just need the help getting everything out of this apt and into the new place.

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KJ94GT said:
LOL! Who'd wanna help Joe? lol
You know to call me and I'll be by.
I feel so special. I have a friend

Or at least someone who feels sorry enough for me to pay me any attention.

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blackjack said:
any strippers?
I tried to get a couple of the girls on another board to come and "Show Off", but no takers so far :(

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
f0ur sixer said:
Instead of a meal and beer I'll do it for some cash.
I would, but I am a little short on cash. The Meal and Beer is an easy one for me. I really need help moving this damn couch.

K

·
0 Posts
f0ur sixer said:
Instead of a meal and beer I'll do it for some cash.
That's fucked up. I'm gonna help as much as I can after work because Joe's a good guy, and that's what friends do. I'm certainly not going to ask for money afterwards.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Yeah Joe is a good guy

Helped me out with my cell phone a while back(Dont know if you rememer Joe;))

Id help out but your pretty far for me, and havent any time off form work in a while.

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
I really would help if i was in town, Joe hooked me up with a repair when my last phone took a shit and refused to take any cash cept the money for return shipping.

·
Texas Gumballer
2,257 Posts
TrueBlueGT said:
Will have beer, and some kind of food for ya. Not a whole lot of hard to move stuff. The couch is going to be the hardest. I am renting a U-Haul, so I just need the help getting everything out of this apt and into the new place.

dont know you, but you need a token mexican
i'll help you
pm later in the week
david

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
dont know ya,

but if you would like to borrow and furniture dolly and or a 4 way dolly lemme know and you are more than welcome to use them. i just moved a couple of months ago and these things make it a lot easier. gimme some advance warning as they are over at my brother in laws but i will gladly get them for you if you think they would help out. i cant help ya because the wife has a list of crap for me to do this weekend a mile long. :(

god bless.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts