DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's screwed up about Eddie... WTF happened?!?

I've heard that Russ is not going to renew his contract in 06 and he's moving to Sirius. Eddie's going to miss out. I've always wanted satellite radio - should that really happen, I'll definitely get one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt93Cobra said:
Keep in mind they ARE in a ratings period. It could be a bit.
You're right. But they generally can't keep it in and let out the fact that it's a bit by the end of the show. I hope it's a bit.

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,585 Posts
Or.......he did actually leave but they are playing it up and making a bit out of it. This is very familiar to the Trey leaving bit. They milked that for how long?

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
I knever know which drama of theirs is real, and which is manufactured.

Trey leaving, Dan coming back, Dan leaving (again), some Liz Wild controversy (I think they just ditched her because they had a chance to get Love Lines).

Its almost too much work to keep up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Someone fill me in please. I haven't been able to listen very much latley, and I only got to catch a couple of minutes on the way home last night.

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,585 Posts
BLAKE said:
I knever know which drama of theirs is real, and which is manufactured.

Trey leaving, Dan coming back, Dan leaving (again), some Liz Wild controversy (I think they just ditched her because they had a chance to get Love Lines).

Its almost too much work to keep up.
Boy that Liz Wylde show is fuckin SPARE. Nothing funny about that show at all.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
more drama please.

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
Matt93Cobra said:
Boy that Liz Wylde show is fuckin SPARE. Nothing funny about that show at all.
Yup. It was like listening to a room full of Jr. High kids. Half of which got laid for the first time last week, and the other half lying, saying that they did too.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
All I gotta say is 97.1 fucked up when they let Krammer/Twitch and Russ Martin go.

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Russ is the fucking king of radio in my opinion. If he wasn't on the air, I wouldn't ever be able to get through my days at work. Is that a bit or not? Really hard to say, I don't think it was a bit... he was doing too good of a job of keeping his cool if it was a bit. You know because alot of the times he or JD does something to mess up a bit. Just have to tune in today.

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,585 Posts
SVTVenom said:
All I gotta say is 97.1 fucked up when they let Krammer/Twitch and Russ Martin go.

Uhhh, I think they REALLY fucked up when they didn't renew Stern. Russ may be good locally but Stern is the KING OF ALL MEDIA.

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
See I'm just not a big Stern fan... his show is too predictable. Don't get me wrong... he has some hot chicks on there. But with everyone of them he's going to talk about how good they look and if they'll get naked. Same thing over and over IMO. Plus I can't stand his voice.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I hope its a hose job... Eddies laugh makes me laugh!? just hate having to suffer through p&k to get to Russ..

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
white95 said:
I hope its a hose job... Eddies laugh makes me laugh!? just hate having to suffer through p&k to get to Russ..
Lol, fuck that. I'd rather listen to concrete harden than listen to those two gravely-voiced goofs. Gimmie BaD Radio instead.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts