DFW Mustang Forums banner

Any of YAll Turdball's Going to HAllsville Sunday?

471 views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  manny 
#1 ·
I heard Andrew was going;) And we Are gonna take the Cobra, And we should have 10 second Snake's car ready, Should be some good Racing, How About A little Practice before next weekend's shootout?:D

#10 ·
Well, I got the trailer brakes working so I feel better about towing now. I am planning on hitting the dyno Saturday morning and if all goes well and stays together, I will drag my junk out there. Anyone have some 26x8 or 10 inch slicks I can borrow? 5 lug that is.

If it blows up, I might still go just to hang out and watch some fast cars.

Just for the record, my car is a turd but I am not a "turdball"!!!:D

#11 ·
aggie97 said:
Well, I got the trailer brakes working so I feel better about towing now. I am planning on hitting the dyno Saturday morning and if all goes well and stays together, I will drag my junk out there. Anyone have some 26x8 or 10 inch slicks I can borrow? 5 lug that is.

If it blows up, I might still go just to hang out and watch some fast cars.

Just for the record, my car is a turd but I am not a "turdball"!!!:D
You can borrow my 275 -50-15 bfg's w/ prostars, They clame axle's;)

#19 ·
46fever said:
You can borrow my 275 -50-15 bfg's w/ prostars, They clame axle's;)
Believe me, this rear end has seen worse!! But? with the new power I might have a problem. I doubt I will launch all that hard anyway, I am mostly worried about the tranny breaking and I just need some better traction down the track. I mostly want to see what I MPH anyway.

Don't prostarts require special lugs?

#25 · (Edited)
Has anyone got directions for when you get close? I am guessing it is right off the highway?

I can get to Hallsville but they don't have an address on that crappy site. I am figuring on trying to be there around Noon if I leave by 9 from plano.

See you guys there.

#26 ·
aggie97 said:
Has anyone got directions for when you get close? I am guessing it is right off the highway?

I can get to Hallsville but they don't have an address on that crappy site. I am figuring on trying to be there around Noon if I leave by 9 from plano.

See you guys there.

My cell is 469-585-0074 if we miss each other or someone needs help.
left you a voice mail and post your number on a website for ghey texans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.