DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Contact your Ford dealership and inquire about the recall. Did you have the headgasket recall completed? MY wife got a new engine out of it on her 94 3.8L... when she still had it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have already contacted ford they said"....seven years or 100k which ever comes first.." my seven years expired last year march... i live in the arlington area i dont know of anyone that specialize in this kind of work.. can you recommend a reliable shop?????

G

·
wildstyle4lp said:
i have already contacted ford they said"....seven years or 100k which ever comes first.." my seven years expired last year march... i live in the arlington area i dont know of anyone that specialize in this kind of work.. can you recommend a reliable shop?????
WTF? A factory recall is a factory recall. Well, I would take it to Plano Motorsports or Trophy Club motorsports. ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
so tell them to "satisfy" you with a new head gasket or head.

G

·
wildstyle4lp said:
ford said that it was a customer satisfaction program...
where is trophy motorsports????
Customer satisfaction? It was a national recall for defective head gaskets!

Trophy Club Motorsports isn't as good as Plano Motorsports ;)

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
6,805 Posts
I bet if you turn your radio down the next time you drive buy that place Your car will scream bloody murder! That place sucks a fat one! A friend of mine worked there for a little while. He had to call me over there one time cause they had a clutch job on a fox that they couldn't get the ratchet adjuster set right and the clutch set right. I bet the car didn't even need a clutch in the first place!

·
P.I.M.P.
3,857 Posts
Just my opinion but I will never take my car back to City Garage... I took my truck in to have the oil changed bc I couldnt get to the filter the way my engine was dropped in... anyway... it was supposed to have 7 liters put back in and the kid who worked on it only put a liter or 2... few days later I had no oil pressure and my shit was all kinds of fucked up - took it to noah to have the oil pump replaced when he discovered the fuck up... Saved me several hundred if not more... Take it for what its worth, but I wont be going back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.