DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Banned
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone doing any "real work" at their job today?

I know I'm not. I brought in breakfast for my group and we are having a holiday luncheon today. So I'll be eating donuts early this morning, playing about 3 hours of Delta Force over the network, eating lunch, and then going home. Hard to beat getting paid for that, I love the holidays :)

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I'm busting my ass!

G

·
today im going to try sneaking in a good solid few hours of this computer game i got.

and maybe do some more sleeping.

but seeing as how this is the day before the bday everyone will be stopping by the office. to throw something at me.

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
yellowstang said:
So far I've logged in and deleted a few files on a file system that was filling up. Time for a break!
I've called 6 corporate accounts and informed them their DSL service is delayed but their web hosting accounts and dns servers are currently active. I'm also working on 3 php scripts for different companies for data entry and email purposes as well as posting on dfwstangs, talking to 3 people on IM's, and admiring my collection of parts I bought for the mustang. Now I just got a call from NDISC Escalations on a circuit fallout issue. Its a slow day so far!

G

·
Veizon just got here with a new ITG card to see if they can solve my VoIP issue. Seems that our OTM server isn't able to transmit node information through the management interface. I keep getting SNMP errors and generic fail messages.

I have an extra card that they can roll as well so hopefully the issue will be resolved soon so I can get back to full-time slacking.

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Nope. Yesterday was our last shipping day of the month. Today we are getting bought out by another company so we can't enter anything into our system and we are doing physical inventory all weekend. Fun.

1...2...3...4...7.., Oh damnit, what number was that! LOL!:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.