DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...because I'm gonna KICK YOUR ASS! I can't take seeing beautiful mustangs torn up by putting those god awful lights on it. I can not say "to each his own" anymore. We have to take a stand.

<<< saw 4 mustangs today with "altezzas"

· 2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Kiss my cock PAN!

I have clear tailights on my Lightning, that were made by Visteon that also made your Cobra tailights. To each his own GAY boy!!!:mad: :p :mad:

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Kiss my cock PAN!

BOOSTED32V said:
I have clear tailights on my Lightning, that were made by Visteon that also made your Cobra tailights. To each his own GAY boy!!!:mad: :p :mad:

You're just pissed because your lightning looks like a prelude old man! Hehe. Thanks for helping me out today H. You going to pappa's?

· 2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
LMFAO!!!!

It looks like a prelude but runs faster than a COBRA!:p

Yes, I am going to Papas tonight, but I have to bring Lisa, after last week she will not let me go alone anymore:eek: :rolleyes: :(

· 2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Stop being a PUSSY!!!

Come on out and a few drinks, did you not say your B-Day is tommorrow?:confused:

· I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
I really think those euro tail lights REALLY look awful on anything except a lightning. Thats why I burned the ones that went on my truck.

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another thing... why are they called "Euro" taillights if the first car they came on was a japanese spec toyota? I came from a Euro car and a euro car club and that's just not the euro style.

I dunno...

· 2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts

· Registered
682 Posts
I had a 99 mustang, rev me on the highway last week. I was ready to lay the smack down. I let him get even with me. Then I glanced over and noticed those shitty altezza's. That is when the race stopped and I quit paying attention. :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.