DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aiwa's top-of-the-line XH-A1000 "Mega/Midi" digital audio system crosses the line between a bookshelf stereo and a component home theater system. It pumps out 800 watts of total power, has a built-in Dolby Pro Logic decoder and is Dolby Digital ready so it works nicely with a DVD player with a built-in DD decoder. The XH-A1000 is loaded with other features including a 3-disc CD changer, a full logic cassette deck, a digital AM/FM radio with 32 station presets. On top of all that, it also reads CD-R/RW discs.The XH-A1000 uses a multi-amplifier system to hit the 800 total watt mark. This system uses two separate amps, one reproducing mid-to-high frequencies, and the other delivering lower bass frequencies. The unit also has two built-in subwoofers, each delivering 200 watts of power. Eighty watts are supplied to each of the two front speakers, 80 watts to each of the two rear speakers, and 80 watts hit the center speaker. Aiwa includes BBE circuitry that, according to Aiwa, dynamically adjusts for frequency and phase distortions, bringing the reproduced sound into sharper focus. An optical digital output will let you connect to an external device, such as a MiniDisc player/recorder.Other features include five preset graphic EQs (equalizers) and five custom EQs, as well as a Super T-bass to customize sound to your preference and five DSP settings. There is even a karaoke feature when you want to entertain your friends. If you are looking for a mini-system that dose not supply so much power, and features a dual cassette deck, take a look at Panasonic's SCAK47. It will also save you a couple hundred dollars.-- MG
Mine has a pioneer 500watt 12 in pro audio box and a rockford fostagte 12 in home made box and 2 wall suround sound speakers I paid 600 just for stereo . 500 for all negotable pm me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts