DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
i thought this was gonna be a divorce thread, or you and your spouse are always fighting, or my girl just left me. Good luck and Congrats!! Save up and get ready for dirty diapers. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congrats! It's so much fun-going thro the process and then after the baby comes! Just get all the shut eye you can now.....lol! You're gonna need it :)

kimberlee

·
We lost one.....
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is 6 weeks along. We wanted to wait 2yrs after we were married to start trying to conceive. That way we would have enough time to try and prepare. Thankfully, we have our house built and should have our credit cards paid off in less than 6 months. Only bad thing is that my wife's job doesn't have paid maternity leave, my job does but I'm not a chick. So we are already setting aside money to make up for the lost income while she is on leave. I'm just praying that we have a boy!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congratulations!! That is exciting.

I also thought this was going to be a divorce thread. Glad it wasn't. :D

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
M.O.D. said:
No matter the outcome, you'll be blessed with whatever God gives yall.

-To happiness

The quote is so right - first thing I looked at was fingers and toes ..... then that messy placenta was put in my face - no matter what you have - you will be happy!

Good luck to you and the wife ... by the way - get all you can get now - as you are about to come into a SEVER dry spell ... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,105 Posts
I got dibbs on the wheels and the rear spoiler :D

·
aggie97's protege'
2,545 Posts
congrats .,., haha you gonna teach him/ her to drive early .,., haha .,., start them young and they will kick some ass later .,.,

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
Congrats! It's a blast. Just do your thing and make your kids adapt, they'll be more well rounded for it.

I've got some friends that COMPLETELY live around their oldest kid, to the point that they pull him out of school so he can get his afternoon nap in. He is freaked out by all social settings. Pretty sad, he's a sharp kid but reminds me of Howard Hughes.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Congratulations! :)

If you hope for a boy, you'll get a girl....
So here's to hoping it's a girl! ;)

(I'm with the rest of you: I thought this would be a "my wife (insert bad thing here)....")

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Sean88gt said:
to the point that they pull him out of school so he can get his afternoon nap in. He is freaked out by all social settings. Pretty sad.
thats pretty pathetic.

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
Cheezebandit said:
congrats .,., haha you gonna teach him/ her to drive early .,., haha .,., start them young and they will kick some ass later .,.,
Someone has to teach HIM how to drive first! :p

Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts