DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109309,00.html

OMAHA, Neb. — Officials disciplined students who papered their nearly all-white high school with posters advocating a white student from South Africa for the school's "Distinguished African American Student Award."

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
i know that if i was african american and somebody gave me an award for being the best african american, i wouldn't accept it... it seems almost racist that they separate a race and tell them that they can compete with themselves, but not everyone else. i've never understood this, and it seems to me, that they're basically saying that one race is less intelligent than the other...and that's not right!

brad

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
So the politically correct term "African American" can no longer be used because it might refer to and/or benefit a white person. OK. Got it.

When white people are a minority in a few years, I wonder if we can have Michael Jackson day? :confused:

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
I think it is hillarious that he did that. They helped to make his point too. Things like this, just help enforce color seperation. If he was born in Africa, then he is an African American. Those of you that met me and my wife, know that I am not a racist, and I wish all of these programs would go away.

·
Registered
338 Posts
TrueBlueGT said:
I think it is hillarious that he did that. They helped to make his point too. Things like this, just help enforce color seperation. If he was born in Africa, then he is an African American. Those of you that met me and my wife, know that I am not a racist, and I wish all of these programs would go away.
i agree. most of the "black" people in america's families have been here for hundreds of years, so they are just americans. if you are form africa and move to america you are then african american. white or not. it is kinda funny. but does anyone else agree with equal rights for everyone and special rights for no one?

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
White_lightning said:
i was born in south africa.. i guess that makes me african american too!!
KILL ******!!

According to evolutionists, humans came from a common ancestor as monkeys in Africa. So, they would think we are all Africa-Americas, right?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Have you ever noticed we call them the minority! take a look at all the people in the U.S. we're the minority long live ******!

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SLP002 said:
Have you ever noticed we call them the minority! take a look at all the people in the U.S. we're the minority long live ******!
I would say that your comment is incorrect and makes you appear to have never been out of the metroplex.

I have been, lately, to several places in the US that are either 99% white or all white. North Wisconsin, Western Carolina mountains, Tennesse mountains.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts