DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah! I just read my acceptance letter to Texas State University in San Marcos. (Inbetween San Antonio and Austin) Its a party school I've been told so I should fit in. Guy to girl ratio is 1 to 8. Yeah Yeah! And they got a river that runs through the campus that people go tubing on all day during the summer. Co-ed dorm rooms. NO 8 AM CLASSES (nobody shows up anymore) Man I'm so happy. But I don't wanna party too much....

-Frank

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
congrats! Plus you are in between Austin and san Antonio, good luck on getting any school work done

·
Premium Member
29,396 Posts
I remember my first year in college. Lots of girls, lots of booze, oh and a nice .75 GPA. GOOD LUCK THOUGH! :)

·
Boss
1,034 Posts
Just because the guy to girl ratio is 1 to 8 doesn't mean the ratio of hotties to fuglies is any better ;) In fact, beer goggles will become yer friend

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
SVTbasher said:
Just because the guy to girl ratio is 1 to 8 doesn't mean the ratio of hotties to fuglies is any better ;) In fact, beer goggles will become yer friend
beer goggle rule!

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Sariat said:
Yeah! I just read my acceptance letter to Texas State University in San Marcos. (Inbetween San Antonio and Austin) Its a party school I've been told so I should fit in. Guy to girl ratio is 1 to 8. Yeah Yeah! And they got a river that runs through the campus that people go tubing on all day during the summer. Co-ed dorm rooms. NO 8 AM CLASSES (nobody shows up anymore) Man I'm so happy. But I don't wanna party too much....

-Frank

Be different than all the other students. Major in something that no one else is....something like business or marketing. :p

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Congrats.

Southwest (I refuse to call it by any other name!) was a great party school in the early 80s. Not too sure about it now, but I'm sure not much has changed.

It started going down hill when Animal House closed (get in at 4pm, pay 5 bucks, drink the rest of the night for free).

River is cool. Lots of hotties getting their sun tan on inbetween classes.

I did graduate (Economics major, Kinesiology minor) in 4 years, high 3s GPA and played ball. And got drunk. And drunk. And drunk. And drunk.

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
I went to SWT for a while. good times :cool:

I was in the best dorm on campus... we had this huge porch out front, and the RA's said as long as we poured our booze in cups/glasses, they didn't care. All the big fancy schmancy dorms were f'n lame.

Forrest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts