DFW Mustang Forums banner

? about 45 south and 35 area?

272 views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  GE 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a place to meet my ex-crazy-sister-in-law. I don't want to go much further past the 45/75 split. Does anyone know any fast food places/gas stations in that area? If so, give me the exit street please. Thanks!

<----not a Dallas girl.

#2 ·
Carrie said:
I'm looking for a place to meet my ex-crazy-sister-in-law. I don't want to go much further past the 45/75 split. Does anyone know any fast food places/gas stations in that area? If so, give me the exit street please. Thanks!

<----not a Dallas girl.
So it is an ex- sister in law, or is she ex-crazy?

Personally at the 45/75 split I wouldn't enter a gas station nor fast food joint!

You may want to try uptown McKinney St area.

#5 ·
01WhiteCobra said:
So it is an ex- sister in law, or is she ex-crazy?

Personally at the 45/75 split I wouldn't enter a gas station nor fast food joint!

You may want to try uptown McKinney St area.
She's fucking looney and yes she's an ex. Thank god! She is going to see her daughter for the first time in like 4 months. She's such a great mom!

Where is McKinney St? Is it one of the first streets once you're on 45? I'm not going out of my way to make this happen and I have to get to Kaufman (175) so I'm not going past that exit.

#9 ·
Carrie said:
She's fucking looney and yes she's an ex. Thank god! She is going to see her daughter for the first time in like 4 months. She's such a great mom!

Where is McKinney St? Is it one of the first streets once you're on 45? I'm not going out of my way to make this happen and I have to get to Kaufman (175) so I'm not going past that exit.
You actually have trail back around Woddall Rodgers to Pearl St to get to McKinney.

The other suggestion of Knox Henderson is a good one as well.

At least it is a lighted area!

Another area is City Place off of Haskell.

Go up north on 75 take the Haskell exit just past downtown. big ol' City Place on the right, take a right on Haskell and the Whatabuger will be on the left about 1/4-1/2 mile.

#11 ·
01WhiteCobra said:
You actually have trail back around Woddall Rodgers to Pearl St to get to McKinney.
Depends where on McKinney someone is trying to get to. If you're going down to Hard Rock or some crap, then probably so. If you're trying to get to Abacus and the like, you can go either Lemmon or Knox from 75 over to McKinney pretty quickly.

#16 ·
I wonder if she likes Whataburger?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.