DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this for my boss at work...

95 trans am firebird, 95,0000 miles, borla exhaust with 3" welded tips, black leather interior, t-tops no leaks, 6 speed standard, centerforce hp clutch 5 k miles ago, new throttle body, large diamenter plug wires and harness, factory cd am/fm, k&n air filter, new rear caliper and disks, chevy ss rims with goodyear eagle tires like new less than 2k miles on tires, great interior no tears or cuts any where LT-1 motor with roller rocker arms and heads cleaned and buffed ports at 75k miles, over sized exhaust manifolds.

$9.000 obo

Call Bert - 972-333-8300

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Caught you Arman! what do you think?

·
Token Union Member
2,912 Posts
Ok how about this: the blue book on a 5.0 92 coupe is about $2600. I would like you to go and find a decent 92 coupe for that price and if you can please let me know cause I will buy 5 of them today at that price. The blue book doesn't mean much it is the street value that counts.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Juiced89lx said:
Alot of the shit you sell is high too. So whats your point?

all my price are half what they go for on ebay..so go fuck yourself...i have not had any problem selling anything...and if the prices are SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO...high then why is people buying them like it is gold

·
DFWStangs Member
1,060 Posts
all my price are half what they go for on ebay..so go fuck yourself...i have not had any problem selling anything...and if the prices are SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO...high then why is people buying them like it is gold

So what are ebay prices? Half of Blue Book, You fucking IDIOT!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts