DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know this little cock sucker decided to talk shit on one of my threads. This is the first time in 3 years that anyone has ever put their .02 where it doesn't belong and I need to vent!! Maybe it's just that he caught me at the wrong time but right now I feel like sticking my bakers dozen up this cock suckers ass. If you are reading this 94StangFiveO you better keep your shit to yourself cause I don't play fucking stupid ass kid games. I have never talked shit about you or in any of your posts but there is a lesson to be learned........

MASH

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Oh snap!

This thread is kind of worthless without more details or a link.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure of the link but it's in the vehicle for sale section under Avalanche with 22" wheels.

NOT COOL!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cammin4V said:
you are upset because someone talked shit to you online?
principle bro......not cool! I don't say a damn thing about anybody and I expect the same in return.

MASH

·
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!
5,806 Posts
I agree with ya!!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, I hear ya!!! Think this is the first time I have actually gotten pissed..

MASH

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
LOL. First off don't even think about trying to stick anything near my ass or I'll cut it off. Second, if you wouldn't be trying to rip people off I wouldn't say shit. And this is the internet, everyone talks shit. Don't get pissed when someone calls you out on something. If you have a such a problem with it you need to learn to relax. Quit trying to be a fuckin internet warrior and go suck a dick you queer. This is two times so far you've posted about having sexual relations with me. Sorry to disappoint but you won't be getting any from me.

Wed. night Garland GTG if you think you're such a hard ass....

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
94StangFiveO said:
Finally a good reason to attend the Garland GTG. lol!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
94StangFiveO said:
LOL. First off don't even think about trying to stick anything near my ass or I'll cut it off. Second, if you wouldn't be trying to rip people off I wouldn't say shit. And this is the internet, everyone talks shit. Don't get pissed when someone calls you out on something. If you have a such a problem with it you need to learn to relax. Quit trying to be a fuckin internet warrior and go suck a dick you queer. This is two times so far you've posted about having sexual relations with me. Sorry to disappoint but you won't be getting any from me.

First off, when have I ever ripped anyone off on this site????? Second, why is it your place to tell people what their shit is worth??? I think it's a little fucked up that you think that it's okay to get into one of my threads and talk shit because you think that 1600.00 is too much money for a set of wheels and tires that sells for over 2500.00 new. Your telling me that if the tables were turned that you would sell them for 1000.00???? My point is that it's fucked for you to get into anyone's thread and talk blatant shit for no reason. I never said that I was a hard ass but I don't play fucking games and if you are really ready to take it to the next level that's fine but its not going to be at a weekly gtg where people come to have fun and talk cars. I, unlike you, have a little more respect for what people are trying to accomplish with this site and their gtg's. You are more than welcome to send me a pm with details if a fight is what you are looking for.

MASH

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
Mashdaddy said:
First off, when have I ever ripped anyone off on this site????? Second, why is it your place to tell people what their shit is worth??? I think it's a little fucked up that you think that it's okay to get into one of my threads and talk shit because you think that 1600.00 is too much money for a set of wheels and tires that sells for over 2500.00 new. Your telling me that if the tables were turned that you would sell them for 1000.00???? My point is that it's fucked for you to get into anyone's thread and talk blatant shit for no reason. I never said that I was a hard ass but I don't play fucking games and if you are really ready to take it to the next level that's fine but its not going to be at a weekly gtg where people come to have fun and talk cars. I, unlike you, have a little more respect for what people are trying to accomplish with this site and their gtg's. You are more than welcome to send me a pm with details if a fight is what you are looking for.

MASH
:eek: :D

·
Banned
41 Posts
This is America bitch. I can voice my goddamn opinion if I feel like it. Don't try to come threaten my ass about taking shit to the next level either. You need to learn one word, and let me tell you ahead of time, it's not that hard. RELAX.

<- 94

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
newguy said:
This is America bitch. I can voice my goddamn opinion if I feel like it. Don't try to come threaten my ass about taking shit to the next level either. You need to learn one word, and let me tell you ahead of time, it's not that hard. RELAX.

<- 94
I've said my peace, and I agree it is a free country and if you want to voice your opinion then fine do it the way I did and start your own fucking thread! As far as I am concerned the thread is closed if you need to talk to me send me a pm!

MASH

MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Then you need to chill the fuck out and grow up. If you're not trying to act like a hard ass then a PM would've sufficed. But nope, you made a thread about a post I made that you didn't like, saying I better learn my lesson and you don't play games and so on. Well fuck you! Hell if I would've got a PM from you asking to delete my post, or explaining yourself then this shit wouldn't have started. So once again, chill the fuck out and grow up. And if the mods decide to delete this thread that's bullshit. Smackatorium is unmoderated. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
newguy said:
Then you need to chill the fuck out and grow up. If you're not trying to act like a hard ass then a PM would've sufficed. But nope, you made a thread about a post I made that you didn't like, saying I better learn my lesson and you don't play games and so on. Well fuck you! Hell if I would've got a PM from you asking to delete my post, or explaining yourself then this shit wouldn't have started. So once again, chill the fuck out and grow up. And if the mods decide to delete this thread that's bullshit. Smackatorium is unmoderated. :rolleyes:
Your the one that went to his thread and opened your cock holster. Stay out of a pimps buisiness and in a ho's place where you belong trick. It's your fault you got banned. YOU STUPID FUCK.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts